- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2010 edition (February 24, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230574556
- ISBN-13: 978-0230574557
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.8 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12,751,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #17750 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History
- #34078 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > European
- #51736 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science > History & Theory
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From New Jerusalem to New Labour: British Prime Ministers from Attlee to Blair 2010th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
PAUL ADDISON Honorary Fellow of the Centre for Second World War Studies, Edinburgh University, UK VERNON BOGDANOR Professor of Government, Oxford University, UK DAVID CARLTON Professorial Research Fellow at the Global Policy Institute of London Metropolitan University, UK ANTHONY GIDDENS Emeritus Professor, the London School of Economics, UK KEITH MIDDLEMAS Emeritus Professor of Contemporary History, Sussex University, UK KENNETH O. MORGAN formerly Vice-Chancellor of the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, UK D. R. THORPE Senior Member of Brasenose College, Oxford, UK PHILIP ZIEGLER biographer of Edward VIII, biographer of Mountbatten and Harold Wilson