Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on September 4, 2016
Book number four in the Cape Light series does not disappoint. Once you start reading about the people in this town in book one, you want to keep following their story. Book four is no different. The characters become like people you know, and root for their triumphs and feel bad about their tragedies. Great series of books to read that have a Christian influence throughout without being preachy.
on July 29, 2014
Another one of Thomas Kinkade's great works. I have become some involved with the characters of this series that I have to read the rest of the series now. This particular book copy I purchased was far to small and compact for me to be able to read it. The font types were far too small, so I borrowed a used copy from my church library. But loved the book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2014
I enjoyed reading "A New Leaf" I had to get use to jumping back and forth between the main character's stories. It reminded me of having to wait to the next series on shows like Cedar Cove, Heartland, Downton Abby, etc. Other than that I enjoyed the book.
on June 16, 2015
I always like Kincaid books. So much innocent love and

Spiritual words. I like happy endings. I would recommend
This book to my friends
on June 17, 2016
Cape Light novels are NEVER a disappointment!! Love them all.
on May 9, 2013
Some how I missed this one from the earlier series. Will read this soon. Have read all of Thomas Kinkade's books and I love them all. Really great to read material that doesn't contain sex & violence in it. I hope Katherine Spencer keeps them going. Thanks.
on April 27, 2016
Very good book. keeps up your interest.,
on September 25, 2009
enjoyed this book, as I have enjoyed the entire series. Touching stories about a dream come true town with really nice, people that try to lead Christian inspired lifes. I could hardly put this book down. The charactors are like family to me. Each book is a stand alone book, but I think reading them in order is the best way to read the series.
on December 27, 2012
I have read a lot from this series so far and have never been disappointed. all of these books are heartwarming and although, some of the story line is predictable, the story is engaging and hope-filled and moral and I'm always eager to start the next book.
on May 24, 2016