- Series: New Literacies and Digital Epistemologies (Book 74)
- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: Peter Lang Inc., International Academic Publishers; New edition edition (March 30, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433129116
- ISBN-13: 978-1433129117
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,539,534 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
New Literacies and Teacher Learning: Professional Development and the Digital Turn (New Literacies and Digital Epistemologies) New edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Michele Knobel (BEd, University College of Southern Queensland; MEd, University of Southern Queensland; MEd.TESOL and PhD, Queensland University of Technology) is a professor at Montclair State University. Her publications include New Literacies (2011, with Colin Lankshear) and A New Literacies Reader (Peter Lang, 2013, edited with Colin Lankshear).
Judy Kalman (BA, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México; M.S., Centro de Investigación y Estudios Avanzados-IPN; PhD, University of California, Berkeley) is a professor at DIE-CINVESTAV, Mexico City. Publications include Literacy and Numeracy in Latin America (2013, edited with Brian Street) and El Profe 2.0 (2013, with Irán Guerrero and Óscar Hernández).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|