New Metro Design MixerMate Bowl, Blue
|Price:||$14.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique mixing bowl; ideal companion for all hand mixers
- Elliptical design ensures faster mixing
- Tall walls eliminate splattering; handles allow you to easily hold or carry
- 3-Quart capacity
- By New Metro Design - makers of Beater Blade.
- Unique mixing bowl; ideal companion for all hand mixers|Elliptical design ensures faster mixing|Tall walls eliminate splattering; handles allow you to easily hold or carry|3-Quart capacity|By New Metro Design - makers of Beater Blade
- By New Metro Design - makers of Beater Blade
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Nice colors
2. Non-slip bottom and grips on the "wings"
3. Everything mixes quickly and well
4. Cleans up easily
1. I felt like I was sort of "working around" the wings. I have a Kitchenaid handheld, 2011 model with wire beaters, and it just seemed a little bit awkward moving the beaters across the bottom--like I had to tip it a little because the beater shafts aren't long enough, so maybe it's my mixer that's the problem. I expect it will get easier with practice.
2. I had trouble pouring out my batter and managing the spatula at the same time. The only thing to hold onto is the wing, which ends up with the other wing trying to serve as a pouring spout, and it just doesn't quite work right. It really takes two hands to pour the batter, which makes scraping out every drop a little difficult.
I would definitely buy it again, and I think the things I found awkward are part of making the bowl work so well.
The bowl is big (read the dimensions) but I'm willing to re-arrange my Manhattan micro-kitchen to fit it in.
One request, please: something other than such bright colors or white. Not everyone like to live with primary colors
(OK, the green is a secondary color, but still more like a kid's toy than something aesthetically pleasing).
Can't wait to see it in celadon, lavender, robin's eye blue...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm making shortbread dough - and as I'm pressing it into the pan, I notice little specks of blue --- It's the plastic from the bowl!! How awful! Read morePublished on December 17, 2013 by Anna
I happened by chance to get my own metro mixer bowl and ever since I've loved giving them as gifts. They are fantastic. Mine got a work out this weekend. Read morePublished on April 1, 2013 by Sara B
It's exactly as pictured and works great, even with my ancient handmixer (it's 14 y/o). My 5 y/o daughter bakes with me a lot and this bowl allows her to use the mixer. Read morePublished on March 20, 2013 by K. Chevere
Once again, New Metro Design has made a superb product. It's not every day you find a kitchen gadget that actually works, but all of the New Metro Design utensils do. Read morePublished on June 30, 2012 by Vivian
I think this bowl is a little too deep for use with a portable mixer. when I stopped the portable mixer and stood it on it's base, it made the bowl tip altho not all the way over. Read morePublished on January 4, 2011 by Anita