Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on August 11, 2015
My granddaughter really liked it
on October 4, 2010
I have read all 3 of the Twilight parody's and New Moan was the best. This book made fun of everything that I can't stand about Twilight from the self obsessed Heffa Lump all the way to the very lame Teddy. With an ending that was so unbelievable that it probably should have been in the movie, this book will have you laughing out loud in public places!
Wish there was a series.....
on September 5, 2010
I bought this for myself and my daughter... we are big twilight fans. I have read some other parodies... this is by far the worst. I have two problems with it... first, The title implies that it is a parody of New Moon which is the second book in the Twilight series. It isn't! It is a parody of the twilight. Second, it just wasn't as good as some of the other parodies I have seen. Nightlight was much better.