Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on May 6, 2011
This is a great cookbook. Very well written. Excellent pictures. Lovely descriptions of the history of the various recipes and a great read. I can hardly wait to try them out. Next best thing to dining in Iran, which considering the political state of affairs is currently impossible. Highly recommend for any other foodies wishing to try heathful tasty dishes.
on February 8, 2013
Book was in great condition. Shipped quickly and was a great addition to my friends cook book collection!
I am iranian so i know how difficult the recipes can be and this book did a great job making the recipes easy to understand and follow. Also had beautiful pictures!
on October 2, 2013
This is a winner-I have several Persian food cookbooks, including ones that feature regional recipes. This is an updated book with contemporary recipes that fit today's kind of cooking. I was really pleased with it.
on September 15, 2016
both write up and photos included are of high quality
on March 25, 2014
Not the best Persian recipes, but perhaps I'll find one or two that work.
on May 18, 2012
This is one of the very few cookbooks I have actually cooked my way through. Even my notoriously picky Velveeta-loving husband has started requesting Persian dinners. Fabulous.
on June 2, 2011
This is a beautiful book. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in Persian food or in Iran in general.