- Remove damaged tile and replace it with a leak diversion system panel to channel away liquids
- Minimizes wet floors, damaged equipment and disturbances to workers
- Includes drain hose and clips to secure hose to ceiling grids
- Flow rate of 1 gallon per minute when used with included hose
- After leak has been repaired, simply uninstall and store for later use
New Pig TLS367 Polyethylene Drop-Ceiling Leak Diversion System, 1 GPM Flow Rate, 4' Length x 2' Width x 62 mil Thick, White
|Price:||$137.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||New Pig Corporation|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Pig leak diversion system replaces damaged ceiling tile for discrete channeling of liquids until you find and fix the leak. Replaces any standard 4-feet length by 2-feet width drop ceiling tile. Use with: drop ceilings. Drainage hose included. Hose connector: 0.5-inches. Installation method: ceiling clips. Composition: polyethylene leak diverter, vinyl hose and plastic clips. includes 1 - 4-feet length by 2-feet width leak diverter, 1 - 25-feet length drainage hose and 6 - ceiling clips.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|