- Paperback: 326 pages
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers; Fourth Edition edition (August 16, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0742570215
- ISBN-13: 978-0742570214
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,398,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1302 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > State
- #2109 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #4101 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The New Politics of the Old South: An Introduction to Southern Politics Fourth Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Bullock, Rozell, and their contributors have done it again! This comprehensive update traces the important political changes in the south as a whole and within each southern state over the past several decades. It is particularly timely given the historic election of Barack Obama and the recent gains made by the Democratic Party in the south-slowing or perhaps reversing a trend of Republican ascendancy in the region stretching back for a decade or more. The New Politics of the Old South is a must read for faculty, students, and the general public who want up-to-date, accurate information and perceptive critical analysis of the most interesting political region in the country. (Aubrey Jewett, University of Central Florida)
About the Author
Charles S. Bullock III is Richard B. Russell Professor of Political Science at the University of Georgia. Mark J. Rozell is professor of public policy at George Mason University.