- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing, LLC; Reprint edition (May 31, 1942)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0766102653
- ISBN-13: 978-0766102651
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,594,320 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
New Psychology Its Message, Principles and Practice Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
From the Publisher
Kessinger Publishing reprints over 1,500 similar titles all available through Amazon.com.
Top customer reviews
2. Keep only cheerful friends.
The grouches pull you down. (keep this in mind if you are one of those gro uches;)
3. Keep learning : Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain get idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with HIM/HER.
6. The tears happen: Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. LIVE while you are alive.
7! . Surround yourself with what you love: Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, ;to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity. I love you, my special friend.
11. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.
And if you don't send this to at least 4 people - who cares? But do share this with someone