Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 24, 2014
These boots are surprisingly easy to put on mostly due to the fact that there is a zipper on the side opposite the buckles. There is enough space to tuck my pant legs into the boot (bluejeans) comfortably. These boots also make me almost 2 inches taller. The only downside is that they are so tall that sitting down can be uncomfortable in the wrong position. I recommend sitting on tall seats or recliners, or just stand. With a good pair of inserts they are quite comfortable. If you have high arches or wear half sizes I recommend the next size up for a better fit.
on March 17, 2017
So far, thse boots are bomb AF. I get so many complements on them. The fit is perfect, and I'm glad. I was fearful of buying boots online, but I'm confident that I'll purchase from this seller again.
on March 29, 2016
My fiance loves them. Great boots for the stage or just walking around...very comfortable!
on December 22, 2013
These look great and feel great. You can really see the quality craftsmanship in these. They are the most expensive footwear I have ever purchased, but they really do feel completely worth it. I get comments wherever I go in these, and everyone has to know where I got them. I originally purchased them to complete a costume, but they look great with standard motorcycle leathers too.
on January 26, 2016
These are by far the best boots - the only thing wrong with New Rock Boots is that the sole of the boot splits in about 9-15 months. However, the boots are very stand-out and this is my third pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.