Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
New Sales. Simplified.: The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development Paperback – September 4, 2012
|New from||Used from|
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Ask Alexa to read your book with Audible integration or text-to-speech.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"The cover of “New Sales. Simplified.” boldly proclaims that the book is “the essential handbook for prospecting and new business development” and it doesn’t disappoint. If you need to hunt for new business and aren’t sure the best way to plan your attack and attack your plan, then this book is for you. If you manage a sales team that needs to elevate their new business performance to new heights, then do yourself and your team a favor and get a copy for everyone." -- Smart Selling Tools Blog
"I strongly believe that this book will help salespeople improve their sales results and win new business." -- S. Anthony Iannarino's Blog
"If you read this book, I have no doubt you will be a better salesperson afterward." -- Mark Hunter, TheSalesHunter.com
"enjoyable, understandable easy read" -- SalesDuJour.com
Selected by HubSpot as one of the Top 20 Sales Books of All Time
No matter how much repeat business you get from loyal customers, the lifeblood of your business is a constant flow of new accounts. Whether you’re a sales rep, sales manager, or a professional services executive, if you are expected to bring in new business, you need a proven formula for prospecting, developing, and closing deals. New Sales. Simplified. is the answer. You’ll learn how to:
• Identify a strategic, finite, workable list of genuine prospects
• Draft a compelling, customer-focused “sales story”
• Perfect the proactive telephone call to get face-to-face with more prospects
• Use email, voicemail, and social media to your advantage
• Overcome—even prevent—every buyer’s anti-salesperson reflex
• Build rapport, because people buy from people they like and trust
• Prepare for and structure a winning sales call
• Stop presenting and start dialoguing with buyers
• Make time in your calendar for business development activities
• And much more
Packed with examples and anecdotes, New Sales. Simplified. balances a blunt (and often funny) look at what most salespeople and executives do wrong with an easy-to-follow plan for ramping up new business starting today.
- Item Weight : 11.6 ounces
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780814431771
- ISBN-13 : 978-0814431771
- Product Dimensions : 5.98 x 0.47 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher : AMACOM; 51482nd Edition (September 4, 2012)
- Reading level : 18 years
- ASIN : 0814431771
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #24,083 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: