Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 19, 2016
Kanye, Why isn't Marilyn Manson on this track? Clearly, clearly, he is an influence. Yall think I"m kidding. Musically retarded top 40 can't afford a banging sub and sterio to listen to stuff properly, probably don't care either because your favorite song is the "one on the radio that's like, duh duh du dududu duh duh" but I don't know the name or singer or band, whatevs" ***GAGS AT IGNORANCE****
on September 18, 2013
Kanye ruins another song that could have been a classic and will only be 'hot' for a few years. The first verse tells you you're listening to a classic in the making but it devolves from there to him talking about his normal "I have money, I can take your wife" garbage.

Great track to lift weights to but for anyone that enjoyed the early Kanye, its just another disappointment and reminder of how he sold out his conscious-rap persona for one that talks about chains, diamonds, cars and women.
on June 23, 2013
Kanye has done it again! This album is his best work ever. Theres bits of sampling that remind me of his past albums along with new songs the really push the envelop in hip hop.
on August 14, 2013
Kanye hits on major problem in the U.S with Privately own prisons but on the other side he is trying relate being in music industry as a slave. Belonging to the Music industry is nothing like slavery. Being sold into prostitution is slavery and it happens world wide.
on August 18, 2014
Good angry song
on September 11, 2013
The title is misleading.. you would think .. OMG, is he really going there.. But he does but not to the extreme..1st thing i thought of.. wow..i hope this isnt some BS since he with kim.. but it was a great buy.. Good choice.. Love!
on September 7, 2013
I love this song .. never really cared for kanye west before but lately his song have been amazing !
on August 26, 2013
I am not fond of Kanye's new album but this song is hot! I've tried getting into this album but I can't do it. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is when he was on top of his game. Check it out if you haven't already!
on June 27, 2013
The music that Kanye has put out has always been tasteful, like most of the songs on the album. There's just something missing from this album that makes it...monotonous.
on October 25, 2013
maybe my son bought it on accident on our kindle... not sure, but it's in my cloud drive... I don't listen to a whole lot of rap, didn't even know I owned this song until a few seconds ago....