Other Sellers on Amazon
New Star Foodservice 42887 Heavy Duty Commercial Apple Corer and Divider, Silver
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.80 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Over-Sized handles for comfort and control
- Cores and evenly slices fruit with one maneuver
- Stainless-Steel blades glide easily through fruit and tough skins
- Non-Stick finish, dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Savorliving 12-Blade Extra Large Apple Slicer, Corer, Cutter, Wedger, Divider for [up to 4 Inch Apples] - Ultra-Sharp 100% 18/8 Stainless Steel Blade
Wanleo Apple Slicer Cutter, Divider, Corer and Wedger with 12 Stainless Steel Blades
Latest Large Apple Slicer & Corer - Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Razor Sharp, Stainless Steel Thin Metal Cutter Blades - Ergonomic, Cushioned Handles - Stores Flat In Any Drawer
Calphalon Easy Grip Apple Corer Slicer
OXO SteeL Apple Slicer, Corer and Divider
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Savorliving||Wanleo||Chef Remi||Amazon.com||DOKO USA|
Core and slice apples in one quick, comfortable step. Our apple divider features oversized, off-set handles to give you great leverage and control. The stainless steel blades stay sharp over a lifetime of use. It's also ideal for dividing pears.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keep looking, find another. This is NOT the apple slicer you seek.
I've attached a photo of 4 apples currently in the house, three Honey Crisp and one Fuji. Of the four, only the smaller Honey Crisp will fit through, and it will shave some off the outside edges to make it.
It was hard to get completely thur the apple but did slice the apple nicely.
Wish it had a guarantee as it is in trash in 3 pieces.
1) At its basic function, it’s horrible. Doesn’t matter the apple slice, it can’t cut through to the other end.
2) Let’s talk about the coating, powdery substance, I have no effing clue what it is... it’s black powdery smegma and it comes from the device itself. It’s all over my hands, all over the Apple, all over everything!
I’ve had this device for 2 years now. I’m used it a handful of times. Every time, it’s the same thing. I don’t know why I still have it. I keep forgetting to throw it away and then I randomly find it to use it, forget about the smegma and then get irate all over again.