Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 5, 2014
This was PERFECT for what we needed this winter. My daughter would come running up next to the car in the garage and slip because of the melted snow and slush. My wife also would get out of the car and had to hold on so she didn't slip. Not after buying this mat. It's EXACTLY what we needed for winter time. My wife even commented about it and how nice it was to get out of her car and step on this instead of the sloppy wet floor (and she hardly says anything about my garage-based purchases).

I would HIGHLY recommend this as it serves dual-purposes of keeping your shoes/car/house more clean (as you're not walking in puddles and tracking stuff in) and more importantly, keeps you and your family/friends safe when walking where water tends to collect or run off.
on April 18, 2016
Update: Ordered 4 more because they work so well! The smell goes away after aired out for a few days.

We purchased these to use at our neighborhood pool bathrooms so people don't slip. They are working great, and the smell like some are talking about went away after I set them out.
on December 30, 2014
Exactly what I needed for the garage floor, outside the door. Let's the water and slop sit on the ground and keeps feet dry when you need to grab a garbage bag from the garage. Perfect! And yes, there's a strong rubber smell at first, but after a couple of days in the garage, there isn't a scent.
on April 13, 2017
This functions as a slip free mat/coushion in front of my cnc mill. I like the holes as it catches metal chips. It did stink (just like the reviews I read) but I left it outside for a week, no problems since.
on November 24, 2017
Very happy with this, it works great just in front of my hot tub. It keeps the ground safe to walk on when we get out of the hot tub. The size and weight were perfect. I will oder another one, very happy with the quality of this product.
on March 26, 2017
I used these in five stores. employees love them. this one was a replacement for one that has been used for four years.
on December 8, 2015
I love these mats! They're great for my pottery studio on concrete floors. Good suspension, slight barrier between me and the floor and best of all, Clay crumbs fall to the floor into the holes but i'm not stepping on them and stirring up dust all day.
on November 30, 2017
Needed to be aired out, but was expecting that. Great standing surface.
on November 13, 2017