Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2017
Bought this with my own hard earned money. It was money well spent! This is a great classic to own. It is one you can play long term, over and over. Even after defeating the boss, you can still go back and find a ton of extras like new parts in a world, a different way to arrive at a boss or hidden goodies. Great family game with up to four players. Recommended game 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
on July 13, 2017
I am a die hard fan of Mario and have played it an infinite amount of times. I got this for my brother, so hopefully he'll love it as much as I do. It's truly the best game ever.
on December 5, 2017
I just received this today while at work. I'm now home and my 6 year old granddaughter and I are having a blast! We're both screaming and jumping, classic fun!
on April 11, 2017
Great game! This game combines classic Mario with newer graphics and updated elements very well. If you are a fan of both classic Mario games as well as say Super Mario Galaxy I think you will enjoy this game.
on November 4, 2017
Brought back a lot of nostalgia! A very fun return to Super Mario roots and playing with friends at the same time is a great step forward!
on March 7, 2017
Mario Bros. --- What more needs to be said. Great game. If you love the Bros. games then this one needs to be added to your collection.
on October 13, 2017
omg such a fun game to play with friends and family up to 4 people can play at a time i loved playing and beating this game with my little brother
on May 24, 2015
My grand-babies and I love this game. We have a totally FAB time playing it... even when we're scraping over it, or who's turn it is to get a power-up, of any variety. My mom ( aka, the babies great-grand-ma or GIgi for short ) is completely befuddled as to what all the fuss is about. SO even though it brings out the fighter in us all ( or in other words, me and my two most favorite people in the world... James and Jilly ) we ultimately end up rotfl at all our crazy maneuvers and down right silly shenanigans.
I recommend this game to anyone and everyone, quite definitely and most especially those with one or more bff's to share in all the fun with...!! :o)
on July 28, 2017
My 5 year olds Favorite game! So fun.
Only downside is I have to help him beat the hard levels!!!! He needs to get better haha
on September 8, 2017
Have had the game before and lost it. It is an okay/good game. Quality was a bit more scratched than anticipated, but plays fine.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.