Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,800 reviews
on August 19, 2017
I loved playing Super Mario on my Super Nintendo back in the day. This game is similar in the music and common elements. It's awesome to be able to unwind and de-stress with something so light-hearted and fun.
on October 11, 2016
I ordered this game for my Son who has been asking for a few weeks. I was shocked to find it at a fairly good price brand new. I don't have a lot to say about this item as it was Brand new as listed it was sealed still and arrived on time and was packed with bubble rap. Once my son got it open it was all original with the game direction and books. My Son has had it 5 days and has asked to play it each day for his free play time. The game itself over all is pretty cool to see how far technology and the design has come in the actual pictures on the screen. I would recommend this game to others for their kids or tha bug adult child in their life. :-)
on August 18, 2016
Having grown up with the first Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), as soon as I saw this game, I knew I needed to have it. It's just as addictive as Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3. It keeps the family entertained on game night, and these are the kinds of games that remind me why I bought a Wii in the first place, instead of a PlayStation or Xbox. I've only given it 4/5 because this game is already somewhat outmoded because of the Wii U. But whether you have a Wii or Wii U, consider this a must-have for your collection. I also highly recommend Nintendo Selects: Super Mario All-Stars.
on March 29, 2016
This is a great game. It's made for several hours of fun playing time for myself, for my brother, and for our friends. We even managed to get our mother (who doesn't play video games at all) to play for a while because it reminded her of her time playing the original Mario Bros. on the original Nintendo console. The multiplayer can be a little frustrating at times, but it balances out the advantages and disadvantages of having a teammate incredibly well. This game leaves the opportunity for hours of fun, and it has great secrets for speed runs through the game. I would recommend this game to any Mario fans or anyone who enjoys great adventures on the Wii.
on May 30, 2017
VERY fun family game. Has enough nostalgia for any generation of Super Mario player and is easy enough for our 3 year old to participate in. Challenging and some fun new twists to the Super Mario Bros. series!
on August 9, 2017
Really fun game, and it allows you to play with friends and run into all sorts of funny scenarios trying to jump around each other. Wish it allows you to use the third-party classic controllers because the experience with the Wii remote turned sideways is pretty terrible. Maybe that's just me.
on July 13, 2017
I am a die hard fan of Mario and have played it an infinite amount of times. I got this for my brother, so hopefully he'll love it as much as I do. It's truly the best game ever.
on June 1, 2010
I'll make this quick; if you like the original Super Mario Bros., but you were hoping they'd come out with a 4 player version that is easy to pick up and a blast with other people or by yourself, then buy this game. I bought it for my wife for Mother's day and I scored big time brownie points. I'm in my late 20's and I love it. My 8 y/o step daughter can pick it up and play it. And we can all play together as a family, which is great and priceless.

So if you got a family of casual gamers and are looking for something that you can all play together as a family, it's hard to go wrong with Super Mario Bros. Wii.

My one wish was to have some more mini-games like the one for the DS. They could have even done a straight port and I would have been happy. Other than that; it's awesome.
on January 21, 2014
I have a hard time staying attentive when my 7yr old son plays wii. He always wants me to watch. I got this game in hopes I could follow along. Well . . . I follow AND play now. I'm addicted and my son is thrilled to have me so involved. It our thing now. I love, love, love that you play at the same time, not waiting to take turns. You can actually have up to 4 players, so we got my daughter in on the game too. She is 5 and does just ok, but is getting better.
on September 2, 2013
I bought this game for my Wii because I used to play it when I was a child and I loved it. At first, I thought it wasn't going to be as good as the original but it is way better. It is beautiful, creative, very challenging, it allows up to 4 people to play at the same time and it is great for the whole family. My nephew and I love the New Super Mario, every time he comes to visit me he asks me if he can play it. I love to play with my nephew because the game gets more interesting when I'm playing with someone else and is easier to get to the next level.

Something that I love about this game is that even though the game has changed (for good) it has stayed true to its roots. The main characters are still the same (Mario, Luigi, Toadstool, Princess Peach, etc.), there may be a slight change to their outfits but nothing big. This game also has some really cool new music but most of the music you will be hearing is from the original game. I think this is one of those video games that don't need a lot of changes. Updates may be needed to make the game more interesting and fresh but that's it.

The only thing that I didn't like about this new Super Mario game is that the game gets really competitive and more challenging when more than two players play at the same time. You end up pushing each other around and no one wants to be left behind. I think this game is great for one or two players unless the other players you're playing with are not competitive then is also great for more than two players.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.