Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2017
Bought this with my own hard earned money. It was money well spent! This is a great classic to own. It is one you can play long term, over and over. Even after defeating the boss, you can still go back and find a ton of extras like new parts in a world, a different way to arrive at a boss or hidden goodies. Great family game with up to four players. Recommended game 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
on December 5, 2017
I just received this today while at work. I'm now home and my 6 year old granddaughter and I are having a blast! We're both screaming and jumping, classic fun!
on April 11, 2017
Great game! This game combines classic Mario with newer graphics and updated elements very well. If you are a fan of both classic Mario games as well as say Super Mario Galaxy I think you will enjoy this game.
on November 4, 2017
Brought back a lot of nostalgia! A very fun return to Super Mario roots and playing with friends at the same time is a great step forward!
on March 7, 2017
Mario Bros. --- What more needs to be said. Great game. If you love the Bros. games then this one needs to be added to your collection.
on October 13, 2017
omg such a fun game to play with friends and family up to 4 people can play at a time i loved playing and beating this game with my little brother
on May 24, 2015
My grand-babies and I love this game. We have a totally FAB time playing it... even when we're scraping over it, or who's turn it is to get a power-up, of any variety. My mom ( aka, the babies great-grand-ma or GIgi for short ) is completely befuddled as to what all the fuss is about. SO even though it brings out the fighter in us all ( or in other words, me and my two most favorite people in the world... James and Jilly ) we ultimately end up rotfl at all our crazy maneuvers and down right silly shenanigans.
I recommend this game to anyone and everyone, quite definitely and most especially those with one or more bff's to share in all the fun with...!! :o)
on July 28, 2017
My 5 year olds Favorite game! So fun.
Only downside is I have to help him beat the hard levels!!!! He needs to get better haha
on January 10, 2017
Love this! My daughter and I play this together all the time! Great challenge. Reminds me of when I was a kid playing on my old Nintendo
on May 31, 2016
When our kids finally wore out our first Super Mario Bros game, our daughter knew she just had to buy it again for her sister to replace it! Not sure if the gift was REALLY for her sister... as they play it TOGETHER! Haha ... but it is admittedly the most played game of the dozens we own... whether by our teen daughters, by us as the parents, or by the little cousins (who happened to get their own for Christmast this year after playing it our house)! Admittedly one of the best of the best Wii games!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.