Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Format: Video Game|Change

on October 20, 2017
This is, hands down, my kids favorite wii game. We’re on our second one because they played it so much and weren’t too careful with the disk so it ended up scratched too badly to play. Thankfully they’ve treated the second one more kindly!
on October 11, 2016
I ordered this game for my Son who has been asking for a few weeks. I was shocked to find it at a fairly good price brand new. I don't have a lot to say about this item as it was Brand new as listed it was sealed still and arrived on time and was packed with bubble rap. Once my son got it open it was all original with the game direction and books. My Son has had it 5 days and has asked to play it each day for his free play time. The game itself over all is pretty cool to see how far technology and the design has come in the actual pictures on the screen. I would recommend this game to others for their kids or tha bug adult child in their life. :-)
on June 1, 2010
I'll make this quick; if you like the original Super Mario Bros., but you were hoping they'd come out with a 4 player version that is easy to pick up and a blast with other people or by yourself, then buy this game. I bought it for my wife for Mother's day and I scored big time brownie points. I'm in my late 20's and I love it. My 8 y/o step daughter can pick it up and play it. And we can all play together as a family, which is great and priceless.

So if you got a family of casual gamers and are looking for something that you can all play together as a family, it's hard to go wrong with Super Mario Bros. Wii.

My one wish was to have some more mini-games like the one for the DS. They could have even done a straight port and I would have been happy. Other than that; it's awesome.
on March 29, 2016
This is a great game. It's made for several hours of fun playing time for myself, for my brother, and for our friends. We even managed to get our mother (who doesn't play video games at all) to play for a while because it reminded her of her time playing the original Mario Bros. on the original Nintendo console. The multiplayer can be a little frustrating at times, but it balances out the advantages and disadvantages of having a teammate incredibly well. This game leaves the opportunity for hours of fun, and it has great secrets for speed runs through the game. I would recommend this game to any Mario fans or anyone who enjoys great adventures on the Wii.
on August 9, 2017
Really fun game, and it allows you to play with friends and run into all sorts of funny scenarios trying to jump around each other. Wish it allows you to use the third-party classic controllers because the experience with the Wii remote turned sideways is pretty terrible. Maybe that's just me.
on July 13, 2017
I am a die hard fan of Mario and have played it an infinite amount of times. I got this for my brother, so hopefully he'll love it as much as I do. It's truly the best game ever.
on March 29, 2016
I bought this game for my children and dad. They love playing this game and will challenge one another all the time with this Super Mario Brothers game. We hope to try the other supermario games soon too. Makes a great family fun for all, from our youngest child who is 3 to our 14 year old and my dad and brothers to play toghether. Lots and lots of fun. You must try it and you will see how it can get challenging and adicting at the same time. Of course, I love that this motivates my kids to finish their schoolwork earlier so they can really have time to play before they have to do other chores.
on June 8, 2015
I've played this game off and on for years at some of my friend's houses until I flat out had to buy it. This is my favorite, most recently released Mario game yet and it offers a lot of challenges for the player. If you're a Mario fan that remembers playing on the Super Nintendo, playing this Mario game on the Wii console offers you somewhat the same experience with some added challenges, like shaking the Wii remote to fly with Mario's helmet suit and holding the Wii remote in a certain position to jump from tilting platforms. It is a really fun game that gives you the same classic Mario fun with the added bonus of exciting challenges that only the Wii can provide. I definitely recommend this game and/or Mario Kart for Wii. Great gaming!
It's Mario, no need to explain the greatness!!! if you own or know someone that owns a Wii(U) buy this!!!!!!!!! These games are the most fun you'll ever have!! This game allows up to 4 players! - which means you'll need 4 remotes though.
on February 13, 2017
My boys, 6 and 8, love this game so much and have played nothing else since getting it for christmas. I love that they can play simultaneously and it encourages team work. I also love that they race to get their chores and homework done and help eachother out so they can play;) I take a star away for more experienced gamers because when playing simultaneously when your team mate dies there is a pause that increases your chance of dieing that I find very annoyingly when I try to play with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.