Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2015
My 9 year old's feedback: Good game. Only 4 out of 5 stars because it is kind of like Super Mario Bros WiiU - a little bit repetitive. If you have the WiiU version, this game is exactly the same.
on April 30, 2017
I just bought my son a new Nintendo 3ds because he had been playing my older lite version and wanted this game but was not compatible with the lite version. He takes his DS3 and this game with him everywhere. It's not too hard for a six year old to play but difficult enough to keep him challenged.
on March 5, 2016
I loved the first Super Mario Bros. game so much I decided to get the next one! The story is almost exactly the same as the first game with a few changes. You have more bosses to beat, and you also have a few new special moves/abilities, which is nice. Over all I play my Super Mario Bros. games to relax and they are perfect for it! It's not too detailed to where the game is hard but it's still detailed enough to keep your brain working. I hope there's more Mario Bros. games coming soon!
on May 9, 2017
This game is close to being a perfect Mario title. It's fun and challenging (sometimes frustratingly so), but stands out as a game full of colorful characters and backgrounds while also holding a treasure trove full of secrets to be unlocked. Highly recommended! (Just don't throw your 3DS on the ground when you get frustrated!)
on August 20, 2013
If you liked New Super Mario Bros, then you'll love more of the same! The naming that they used for the DS and 3DS versions of Mario are confusing, but this is the sequel to New Super Mario Bros for the DS. I find it to be much of the same. I do not find the more recent titles to be as difficult as the originals, but they are pretty. I will admit that 2 has VERY hidden secrets and coin stars which make for a higher level of replayability. I enjoyed my time with the game and, much like any other Mario game, I look forward to picking it back up a couple years and playing it again.
on January 4, 2014
This game is fun like a mario game is suppose to be.It had very good gameplay,nice graphics and very fluid and simply controls. A good game for a gamer and for a beginner too. This is simple side scrolling game like most mario games are known for. If you have kids they're going to like this game and be happy but for the more technical and advanced gamers this might feel the same and might get bored with it but like I always say the video game world is huge go explore it.
on August 9, 2013
On the surface, New Super Mario Bros. 2 came of to me as more of the same so I waited to buy it. I wouldn't say I regret waiting but perhaps I underestimated how much I was going to enjoy this new adventure. There really is quite of few new additions and the 3D effect is a nice touch. You collect a lot of coins and can get over 99 lives for the first time (I think). Probably something that any Mario Bros. fan should have and maybe should've been a day one purchase for me.
on October 26, 2016
Great game! Can't beat Amazon prices!!
on August 9, 2016
Great proven Mario platforming fun; I love this game!
on April 19, 2015
This is a great typical Mario bros game. It's like much of the other Mario Bros games so it's fun, familiar but different. I love the coin rush levels just a fun thing to play to help you reach that million coin goal. As far as the prize being not so great, granted its not some huge thing but it was a lotta fun to get to a million coins and to see your little coin counter go up and it still counts even after you've collected the million so that's really kool too. I still think it was a fun game and I've all ready beaten it twice just for the fun of it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.