- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Island Press; None edition (December 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1559631163
- ISBN-13: 978-1559631167
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,963,538 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #962 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Transportation > Mass Transit
- #1445 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Regional Planning
- #6422 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > City Planning & Urban Development
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The New Transit Town: Best Practices In Transit-Oriented Development None Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Hank Dittmar is president and chief executive officer of Reconnecting America, and former executive director of the Surface Transportation Policy Project.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Generally, I thought this book was a bit complex for the average layperson; my impression is that its intended audience was practicing urban planners and maybe the occasional graduate student.