Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

New Treehouses of the World
Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 6, 2017
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend (we both love treehouses), and we spent quite a bit of time looking through it and getting lost in the gorgeous photos. The book's binding and paper quality is high. The text also looks very informative, though I haven't really had the chance to read it yet.
on August 16, 2016
I purchased this for my dad, who loves woodworking, this book is absolutely beautiful and inspiring, great for any DIY-er to gather inspiration, any Tree house lover, or, just anyone who appreciates beautiful things. I highly recommend, makes a great Father's Day, Holiday or birthday gift!
on February 22, 2011
I had been looking at treehouses on the net for quite a while before i bought this book so I was keen to see if there would be any surprises. There were. The examples shown are beautiful. I particularly value the (too) brief technical section, but wish there was more in this book. However, reading this book in conjunction with the less inspiring Home Tree Home is helpful. I do not regret buying this book but I would have liked more technical information in the texts about the houses. Because I am thirsty for technical info, i am annoyed by image captions describing pretty much what I can see for myself. But it is such a beautiful book and for anyone considering building a treehouse, I would strongly recommend it.
on March 17, 2014
Beautiful Art in the Trees ! Not only is the photography in this book extraordinary, but his descriptions of the construction techniques are thorough and articulate. This is not JUST a "coffee table" book, but a great read. Pete Nelson is a true "artist". His love and knowledge of the trees comes through in every page. A person does not have to love treehouses to appreciate this wonderful book that demonstrates how we can live in harmony with nature. I hope his work continues for many years to come !!!!! I've become a genuine fan. Pete Nelson, I thank you for sharing your work with all of us!
on September 29, 2017
Nice picture book, but no detail on how to do anything.
on October 21, 2017
I love this book and the show
on June 8, 2014
i purchased this book as a gift for my son who has a tree service business and who is very interested in all sorts of alternative building ideas. i love the many photos of worldwide treehouses and the text is very informative.
on October 27, 2015
A fantastic feast of treehouses–- many from the outstanding workshop and crew that brings to reality the visionary and charmingly eccentric mind of Pete Nelson–- plus more treehouses by his colleagues around the world.
on December 1, 2014
Great book. I bought the two treehouse books together and love them both. Like many, I dreamed as a kid in the 60s of having a cool treehouse. My parents bought a treehouse book, but it was composed of fanciful drawings. These treehouses are reality.
on June 18, 2017