Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on February 11, 2017
I haven't noticed any beneficial effects or changes from using this supplement.
on February 1, 2016
I taken it for 30 days with no improvement.
on August 29, 2017
Good product and it helped my libido but too expensive compared to other products that are cheaper and provide the same results or better. I recommend you look at the ingredients and find a similar product at a more reasonable price.
on June 8, 2017
Didn't notice any effects. Good vitamin supplement though.
on January 6, 2014
when this product was in the gel caps it was great. since it was reformulated it is junk. don't waste your money. i only gave it a single star because it wouldnt accept a no star.
on August 31, 2017
Don't waste your money. I've gotten better results from snake oil.
on March 2, 2012
Got this for my boyfriend, who was noticing all the symptoms they say on the commercial. After taking it for 3 weeks, all he's noticed is he's angrier. LOL. It's a shame.
11 comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2012
I purchased this product anticipating that it would help me feel better and loose weight. It did none of those things. Very Disappointed, and not worth the money.
on July 3, 2017
I would say that these things taste like CRAP, but I don't really know what crap tastes like. I also could see no difference in my "vitality". I took them for a couple of weeks, then tossed the remainder into the trash. Waste of my money.
on July 25, 2017