Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 9, 2012
I bought into the radio ads, and I ordered the stuff. I took it for a couple of months, but I really wasn't feeling any different. So, I stopped taking it for a week and ordered a lab test for testosterone levels - Testosterone, Free and Total Testosterone, Serum - from Walk-In Labs (LabCorp) for $79, as I had never been tested before. I am 48 years old, and the test results showed that I have low levels, well under the low baseline: 308 ng/dL for free and total serum. I am otherwise very fit, healthy, and excercise regularly, and eat really well.

So, I started again with the Ageless Male, which I now have 4 bottles of, and I logged my intake. I took the recommended two per day, one early and one late. And on a few occasions, I took an extra pill, which I also noted.

After 26 days, I again bought another testosterone test from Walk-In Labs. The results show that the claims on the web site are no where near the actual results: only 322 ng/dL for the serum level!!! So small of an increase, that it could have been additionally increased because of certain foods that I was eating. Not even a 5% increase, and no where near my 40% target (that I was hoping for). As for 50% or 60% (depending on which of their web sites you end up at): are they kidding?? This is a VERY expensive supplement. You are probably better off just getting bottles of Saw Palmetto and asaxanthin (but probably not from New Vitality).

My next test will be using the best quality Saw Palmetto and asaxanthin that I can find over-the-counter. My conclusion with Ageless Male is that I am writing a letter to insist on a full refund for grossly misrepresenting their product, as I have the before and after tests to prove it.

-- Rob --
2323 comments| 567 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2016
I taken it for 30 days with no improvement.
on June 8, 2017
Didn't notice any effects. Good vitamin supplement though.
on October 26, 2012
I purchased this product anticipating that it would help me feel better and loose weight. It did none of those things. Very Disappointed, and not worth the money.
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 29, 2017
Would like to buy again.
on October 29, 2014
Worthless, ineffective snake oil.
on December 10, 2017
will not reorder
on March 20, 2013
Didn't do a thing for me......sorry but I couldn't see buying this again. Guess I had more expectations than this
on November 19, 2017
Didnt work
on October 4, 2017
I use this all the time...works great