Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 157 reviews
on March 2, 2012
Got this for my boyfriend, who was noticing all the symptoms they say on the commercial. After taking it for 3 weeks, all he's noticed is he's angrier. LOL. It's a shame.
11 comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2016
I am of the belief that the vast majority of supplements are nothing more than snake oil. I only tried these pills because a friend of mine was adamant about how they "changed his life". I'm mid 40's, work out fairly regularly, and maintain a body weight of 5-10 pounds heavier than "recommended," so I'm not obese but I don't have a body that many people are jealous of. After taking these pills for two weeks or so, my energy has gone through the roof. My stamina in the bedroom is back to where it was 20 years ago. No exaggeration! And my six-pack is starting to show signs of life as it begins to emerge from beneath the stubborn belly fat I've been battling for two decades. For the price and availability, I say Ageless MALE is a godsend.
on April 5, 2014
Very thankful for Amazon's customer service center and their help getting my husband's vitamins to us quickly after a mix up. Very pleased with the product and my husband had no interruptions in taking his vitamins. My husband has been taking these for 5 months and we have seen a huge improvement in his energy level as well as other areas.
on December 11, 2016
Crap, don't waste your money
on January 18, 2014
He bought his first bottle a year ago after watching the poorly directed infomercial, haha! But intrigued him to try it free for a month-supply worth. He's 58, doesn't drink or isn't on any medication. He lifts weight and exercise every other day and takes these twice a day and his health has improved dramatically. His only struggle is leaving the cigarettes, decreasing a smoke a day than a pack. But he insists these work for him and by the reviews I've been reading here, it's doesn't work for everyone. So purchase cautiously.
on October 26, 2012
I purchased this product anticipating that it would help me feel better and loose weight. It did none of those things. Very Disappointed, and not worth the money.
on February 17, 2014
I tried it for 2 weeks and half no result .But I figure out my problem I recommend to many men DONOT TAKE TO MANY ADVILS AND EXCEDIRN or any from of pain relievers for to long. IT lowers my sex drive.Stay natural and eat lots of protein. exercise every day.
on December 28, 2014
been using it for years im still here something is helping!
on March 20, 2013
Didn't do a thing for me......sorry but I couldn't see buying this again. Guess I had more expectations than this
on March 22, 2017
Been using it for years and have no complaints