- Save 50% on New Wave Swim Towel when you purchase 1 or more New Wave Swim Buoy or Bubble offered by NWSB. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL OFFER: Perfect for sharing with friends and family - Purchase of 2 buoys gets you 3% off the entire order - Purchase of 3 buoys gets you 5% off - Purchase of 4 buoys gets you 7% off - Purchase of 5 buoys gets you 10% off the entire order. Offered by NWSB. See more products in this promotion
- Save 50% on matching ORANGE New Wave Swim Cap when you purchase 1 or more ORANGE New Wave Swim Buoy, Bubble or Paddles offered by NWSB. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on New Wave Key Chain when you purchase 1 or more New Wave Swim Buoy or Bubble offered by NWSB. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on BLUE New Wave Launchpad Transition Mat when you purchase 1 or more New Wave Swim Buoy or Bubble offered by NWSB. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on New Wave Mesh Backpack when you purchase 1 or more New Wave Swim Buoy or Bubble offered by NWSB. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- INTRODUCTORY OFFER: Save 50% on New Wave Swim Goggles (Molten Pearl) when you purchase New Wave Swim Buoy or Bubble. Offered by NWSB. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
New Wave Swim Buoy for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Light and Visible Float for Safe Training and Racing - Nylon TPU
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Visibility in Open Water. The brightly-colored Swim Buoy is a swimming safety float that exceptionally visible to boaters, jet skis, paddlers, and surfers. Improve your visibility to avoid getting decapitated by a jet ski or a speed boat. Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water - New Wave Swim Buoy will display your prominently in the murky waters of the Loch Ness Lake - even the Loch Ness Monster will not confuse you for a tasty harbor seal.
- Safe Place to Float and Rest. Because of the natural buoyancy, the New Wave swimming safety float can be used as a flotation device. You have reassurance that in case you cramp up or simply need rest, you are able to grab the float.
- Very light to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip. While the New Wave Swim Buoy does not replace personal floatation device (PFD) or a swim life vest, widely used by kayakers and standup paddle boarders (SUP's), the New Wave Swim Buoy is very lightweight (only 10 oz) to bring along for a refreshing swim workout in the open water. Add a bike blinker inside the float and your aqua-visibility quadruples or maybe even quintuples.
- Storage of Personal Items. The New Wave Swim Buoy is useful in point to point swims. Fastened to your waist by a belt with a tether line, the New Wave Swim Buoy has a storage compartment that is separate from the Inflatable Air Chamber. What do our athletes put in the buoy? Sunglasses, sunscreen, body glide, extra cap and goggles, running shoes, socks and clothes, diving mask, snorkel, camera, water shoes. What would you take with you on a water-journey?
- Improved Monitoring of Athletes. If you want to keep an eye on your swim buddies or make sure that other swimmers are still in the race, spectators, officials, and lifeguards alike will appreciate the ability to see the swimmers from afar with the New Wave swimming safety float. If you put your cell phone in a waterproof phone pouch, you can have your phone sharing your GPS location too to track exactly how far you swam AND to broadcast your location in the water.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
New Wave Swim Buoy - Trusted Companion For Open Water Swimmers
Trusted Companion for Open Water Swimmers
The New Wave Swim Buoy is a lightweight inflatable float used by swimmers and triathletes in the open water. The New Wave Swim Buoy is offered in FOUR bright colors – NEON GREEN, YELLOW, PINK and ORANGE – providing visibility for a swimmer around boats and other watercraft. Attached to the waist with a nylon web belt, New Wave Swim Buoy is pulled behind the swimmer, and can also be used to float or rest. The New Wave Swim Buoy contains a compartment separate from the inflation chamber for storage of personal items (snacks, wallet, keys, spare goggles, cell phone, camera, etc.).
The New Wave Swim Buoy provides:
- Visibility in the open water
- A safe place to float/rest while swimming
- A separate compartment to store personal items.
If you are an avid ocean, sea, lake or river swimmer, we strongly encourage you to check out this safety device.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE - SWIM BUOY WITH DRYBAG
Open the main dry compartment to store any personal items.
Pack your items as far as possible, and make sure not to put any sharp objects in the main compartment.
Unscrew the mouth-piece cap and inflate the air compartment.
Tighten the cap to prevent air escaping. Before swimming, ensure there is no leakage by submerging the New Wave Swim Buoy.
Fold over the blue strip four (4) to five (5) times and attach the buckle.
Do NOT place your cell phone or electronics into the dry bag compartment without a waterproof case AND flotation “bobbers” (often used for boat keys) designed to keep your items afloat if accidentally dropped in the open water.
Put the belt around your waist and adjust so that it fits tightly.
When you begin to swim, ensure the New Wave Swim Buoy is in the back, so it may float behind you.
Rest during your swim.
If you cramp and need to rest during your swim, float on the New Wave Swim Buoy.
To deflate, unscrew the cap and allow the air to escape from the buoy.
Rinse with fresh water, air dry and store in a cool, dry place. Do NOT dry or store in direct sunlight.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - New Wave Swim Buoy
New Wave Swim Buoy is a Swimming Safety Float and a Trusted Companion for Open Water Swimmers.
New Wave Swim Buoy is Brightly colored, lightweight, inflatable flotation device with a waist belt that visibly floats behind a swimmer in open bodies of water, making the swimmer more visible to lifeguards, boaters and other open water vehicles.
New Wave Swim Buoy can also be used as a flotation device, or to calm distressed swimmers.
New Wave Swim Buoy will not interfere with swimming, and now it is no longer necessary to leave valuables behind on the beach. A dry pouch on one side holds smaller items such as a wallet and keys in the medium size, or larger items, shoes and clothing.
New Wave Swim Buoy is excellent for open water swimmers, triathletes, or anyone else who would benefit from added confidence in the water
Be Bright Be Seen with New Wave Swim Buoy
- Visibility in Open Water.
- Safe Place to Float and Rest.
- Storage of Personal Items.
|New Wave Swim Buoy 15L PVC||New Wave Swim Bubble 20L||New Wave Swim Buoy 20L PVC|
|Buoyancy Force||20lbs (9KG)||26.5lbs (12KG)||33lbs (15KG)|
|Swimmer Weight Capacity||up to 190lbs (86KG)||up to 250lbs (113KG)||up to 250lbs (113KG)|
|Dry Storage||Yes||N/A (Ultralite)||Yes|
|Color||Fluo green, Yellow, Orange, Pink||Fluo green, Yellow, Orange, Pink||Fluo green, Orange|
Style Name: Orange Nylon-TPU 15L
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?