|Hard Drive||2 GB|
New Wayzon SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for 2.5 / 3.5 Inch Hard Drive / Optical Drive with External AC Power Adapter
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disk as an additional external hard drive
- Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port
- Compliant with USB 1.1 and 2.0 standards
- Supports SATA Hard drive, 2.5" laptop hard drives, 3.5" desktop hard drives, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW Combo devices
- Suggested Applications: 2.5" IDE Hard Disk / 3.5" IDE Hard Disk / SATA Hard Disk / CD/CD-RW ROM / DVD/DVD-RW ROM, etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port.
* Compliant with USB 1.1 and 2.0 standards.
* USB 2.0 interface for 480 Mbps high speed data transfer.
* Supports SATA Hard drive, 2.5" laptop hard drives, 3.5" desktop hard drives, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW Combo devices.
* Plug-n-play. AC power can be used world widely with input voltage AC 90v-264v. Supports Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS.
* Package includes: USB to IDE / SATA cable adapter.
* SATA Data cable. AC adapter. AC to IDE power converter.
* IDE to SATA power cable.
* Suggested Applications: 2.5" IDE Hard Disk / 3.5" IDE Hard Disk / SATA Hard Disk / CD/CD-RW ROM / DVD/DVD-RW ROM, etc.
Top Customer Reviews
Overall I ended up with a smoke filled room, a bad hard drive and a trip to ER with 3rd degree burns.
I had no problems and found these cables easy to use. Everything connects as it should and I did not experience overheating of the power supply that others mentioned. I made sure to set the power supply directly on the non carpeted floor to be sure.
The directions leave much to be desired, so be aware of that if you are unsure of what you are doing. Though it is all relatively simple and I'm sure a youtube video or two could clarify any questions that the directions leave for a newbie.
Functionality is all as advertised and comes with several types of data cords. I just wouldn't expect some of the plugs/components to hold up under constant, repeated, plugging and unplugging....just the occasional hard drive rescue, etc. Great price, so it's a good option even if you're not sure it will save a failing drive...which I couldn't ;( no fault of the cables. Ships from Hong Kong, so expect a good 3 week shipping wait.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
old computer kick the bucket. This kit allowed me to access all the valuable quickbook saves and personal files!Published 1 month ago by william
I have used this product to move than 30 TB of data off old drives I own....not one errorPublished 5 months ago by Artemus Prime
1st - The power supply or whatever caused my harddrive to start smoking and burnt it so it no longer works. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kristin
bought it a while back but havent used it until now, well my drive is fried. DO NOT BUY unless you want to fry the pcb on your hard drive. waste of moneyPublished 8 months ago by Humberto
Set it up, plugged it in, and, after about 45 seconds, had to unplug it before it set my house on fire, because it was smoking and getting very hot. A complete waste of money.Published 8 months ago by Randall Stewart
Came here FAST! Had everything it said comes in the package. It works!Published 10 months ago by Pennie