- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Huntington House Publishers (January 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0910311641
- ISBN-13: 978-0910311649
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #138,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies Paperback – January 1, 1990
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) p. 31 "So to Luciferians, God has a dual nature ...This idea is symbolized by the circular ying-yang symbol of the Buddhists". I am not quite sure how the Buddhists ever owned the dualism of energy described by the Yin-Yang. Actually it is dark side of the hill, light side of the hill. It describes energy as being composed of expanding, concentrated forces and contracting, diffuse sources. It never sought to describe a God concept in these terms, check the Tao if curious. That is what bothers me about this type of conclusions offered in parts of the book, sometimes shallow in concept, lightly supported, and occasionally conclusions are emotionally stated.
2) Singular references are brought in support of a line of reasoning that is desired to be proved. In some cases the single reference does quite force the proof of the statement - p. 31 "Lucifer the angel of light , forevermore became Satan, the evil angel of darkness" Isiah 14:12-15 is offered in support of this statement. I can see no support for the contention as to whether Satan and Lucifer were distinct personalities or were the same personality from the scriptural reference. But Still goes forward as it is.
But I believe the book has high points if you are careful about not implicitly trusting the generalized conclusions from the author: 1) Chapter 12 - Central Banking, The Council on Foreign Relations and FDR is probably worth the price of the book 2) the independent research offered brings up forgotten points of history: the Ted Kennedy-E.Read more ›
The United States of America is going to play a very large role in this NWO in this very near and dark future.. This country is under attack as you read this...and has been for decades from within its own government by many of its own top officails.. Even the History Channel and Discovery Channel has had documentaries (factual) on top level conspiricies that is very hard to ignore or deny...Its time for the people in this counry to WAKE-UP!
Also you may want to read "Circle of Intrigue" by Texe Mars published by Living Truth Publishers.
May God bless your souls
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Eye opening exposure of what is going on behind the scenes in world politics.Published 2 months ago by Thomas M. Ketner
Again, you can never know enough about the truth until all sides are heard, then make up your mind with all the information you can muster.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer