Industrial Deals Beauty Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 26, 2013
Let me explain. I was expecting a fabulous book on fashion with some good photos from the runway, etc. But it is so much more. We are invited inside. There is an abundance of interesting information to read with each turn of the page, and I knew it wasn't going to be an easy thumb through merely to look at some fun fashion photos. I put it down immediately until I had some time to REALLY soak it all in and enjoy. What a great gift for anyone interested in fashion!
on January 30, 2013
As a wardrobe stylist myself, I would highly recommend this book to any who is in the fashion field or who is interested in fashion especially the history of fashion. It documents the many designers showcased in the New York Fashion Week starting 1994 and recaps a highlight of each season.
on November 21, 2012
I love my new hard-back, coffee-table book! I'm happy they decided to have Naomi Campbell on the cover, a photo taken during the time when she and the others (Linda, Cindy, Christy, etc.) were most popular, during the 90's. I love the old photos that were taken on the catwalk, progressing to the present, with current models/designers.
on December 27, 2013
I love this book and I have 40 yrs of fashion experience. I would recommend it to any budding fashinonista or model as part of what they should study. The book is extremely well put together, good quality paper, great photos and super interviews. I was very delighted and can't recommend it enough.
on October 19, 2013
I saw this book at Barnes and Noble for full price. Checked on amazon and the pricing was wonderfully less. I have no regrets about purchasing the book. It has great information and photographs. Very much worth the purchase. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on August 8, 2014
I highly recommend this book to all the fashion lovers!!!!!
on June 28, 2013
Amazing book. Exactly what I expected from Eila Mell. Finally was able to buy it for my Birthday. A must read!!!! A++++
on July 5, 2014
If you're into fashion this is a must read book!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 17, 2011
Anything that takes you into the creative process is an automatic winner for me, but with Eila Mell she does that and so much more. In NEW YORK FASHION WEEK we are able to see not just the history of the fashion experience here in the United States, but get a real look at the mechanics of how the designers and models along with the media have worked together to give the world something to talk about.

Loving a great story, I appreciated Eila going beyond just the locale of NEW YORK FASHION WEEK and letting the reader get to know the key players, why they wanted to make the events something spectacular, and how it affects those outside of the fashion industry as well. Think about how the economy of the state benefits from people from all of ever world coming lodging, eating and visiting stores and boutiques. We are also able to see how even those who have a high-profile in the business are so much more than just the glitz and glamor. They are truly passionate about the work they do and want to give their very best with each showing.

Speaking of the shows, Eila gets interviews with individuals who are able to share their personal perspectives of NEW YORK FASHION WEEK and the industry altogether. In all this is a way for all of us to get a better understand and appreciation of something that trickles down to us all.

Colorful, entertaining and informative, NEW YORK FASHION WEEK by Eila Mell takes you into the making of the fashion experience.
on September 9, 2011
This gorgeous book is the best deal I've ever seen!
I can't believe a slick, elegant, coffee-table book with TONS of amazing runway photos and world-class fashion designer interviews, is priced originally at only $30 & now down to $19 on Amazon. WOW. I'm not even a fashionista and this is going straight to my friends as birthday and Xmas gifts. Whether you know barely anything about fashion or absolutely love fashion, I think 'New York Fashion Week' is the definitive scoop and illustration of the celebrated Bryant Park New York City fashion show that has dressed the entire world in new threads every season.