Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New York New York: Mini
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 24, 2002
I just got this book for Christmas, and it was by far the best gift. As a Californian who is in LOVE with New York, I could not have asked for a better book. The photos will leave you speechless, and longing for the city that never sleeps. I just spent 2 hours going through the different photos, and I can honestly say I have never seen a book that has done the city justice like this one. If you want a good book with photos that need NO explanation, this is it. I would not change this book for the world.
on December 24, 2002
I am not a big buyer of "coffee table books" but I made an exception for this one. The photographer is the brother of a boyhood friend of mine (Richard, if you're reading this, tell Jim I said hello!) and I got the book for my parents as a gift. I spent hours pouring over the incredible pictures thinking time and time again, HOW did he take THAT? I can only describe the pictures as breathtaking, sumptuous, and evocative of a New York that is all too easy to take for granted if you've lived in it. The pictures here make you see it anew.
on December 19, 2006
I'm not from New York but bought this as a gift for a gentleman who is and it is stunning! Gorgeous photos and beautiful history of the city. Definitely recommend this book!
on December 26, 2011
This was the perfect gift for my sister who visited NYC for the first time recently. She didn't take her usual multitude of photographs because she didn't want to look like a tourist. The pictures in this book were a great solution to the dilemma.
VINE VOICEon June 17, 2011
Truly wonderful book...captures the feel and essence of New York as words could never do...

Proof once again that one picture is worth a thousand words...

And the pictures in this book are almost beyond compare...

"New York, New York...it's a helluva town...."

And this book is a helluva book. A loving look at New York, the greatest city in the world as you have never seen it before...
on April 26, 2009
"New York New York" is a specatular coffee table book. The print quality and over size pages bring an artistic dimension to all who read this amazing book. This book has incredible photograpy which most who live in the city see from a totally different perspective. Easily one of the finest books I ever purshased, I highly recommend to own a copy yourself.
on January 9, 2009
I bought this book for my son, who would like to go to NYU. He loved it!
on April 2, 2014
Awesome book. Captures the essence of New York City like no other. Views that you could never see from a tourist bus or just walking. A must buy.
on March 1, 2014
We love this book. We had searched for the bigger book, but that one was sold out. This is a good alternative.
on November 13, 2010
I expected a bit more of this product. The photographs are great, but for my taste, the book is too small.