|Brand||New York Toner|
|Item Weight||2.16 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.9 x 6.3 x 5.1 inches|
|Item model number||Canon E40|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1491A002AA|
New York Toner Compatible Canon E40/E20 Toner Cartridge
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New York Toner brand Canon E40 replacement alternative to OEM cartridge that produces high quality prints that you can depend on.
- Compatibility: Canon PC150, PC920, PC921, PC745, PC950, PC981, PC940, PC720, PC770, PC710, PC795, PC300, PC420, PC740, PC860, PC890, PC320, PC530, PC325, PC400, PC428, PC775, PC785, PC790, PC430, PC550, PC730, PC735, PC880, PC980.
- Color: Black | Page Yield: 4000 per unit (based on 5% coverage per page).
- This professional replacement cartridge creates rich printouts and is engineered to work in seamless unison with your printer.
- This replacement toner cartridge is ISO9001 and ISO14001 Certified.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
New York Toner provides replacement cartridges that either meet or exceed the original (OEM) product at a fraction of the cost. All our toners are fill with top of the line, fine particles that help produce the rich colors and subtle shades of gray that help your pages look clear, legible, and cleanly professional-looking.
You’ll want to have one of these on hand when that replace ink light starts flashing; just snap our replacement in and you'll be up and running again.
Brand: New York Toner
Model: NYT- Canon E40
Page Yield: 4000 pages at 5% coverage.
Canon PC150, PC920, PC921, PC745, PC950, PC981, PC940, PC720, PC770, PC710, PC795, PC300, PC420, PC740, PC860, PC890, PC320, PC530, PC325, PC400, PC428, PC775, PC785, PC790, PC430, PC550, PC730, PC735, PC880, PC980
New York Toner! Print More, Spend Less.
** All the brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners and have no affiliation with NYT. **
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By tennessee fisherman on March 4, 2015