Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $44.49 shipping
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
NewAir AC-14100H 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Plus Heater with Energy Efficiency Boosting Function
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools up to 525 sq ft
- Automatically maintains your ideal temperature
- Control timer and sleep functions with the convenient wireless remote
- Cools rooms up to 525 sq. ft. - perfect for living rooms, studio apartments or light commercial spaces
- Portable unit is easy to move and quick to set up
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- A name you can trust
- Family owned since 2002
- Products backed by a 1 year warranty
- All products tested and have the highest safety certification
- Outstanding customer support
NewAir AC-14100H Portable Air Conditioner and Heater
Powerful enough to rapidly cool 525 square feet, the AC-14100H is the most important appliance you’ll own this summer. Built with quality in mind, this air conditioner has 14,000 BTUs of cooling power, a heater and an efficiency booster, which improves performance and reduces energy costs. Just add water to the tank to cool your home and save money. This unit is fully portable: with casters, an easy-to install window kit, and a remote control. It also includes full temperature control and a 24-hour timer, so you can enjoy customized and continuous comfort.
- Cools 525 square feet
- Self evaporating & Efficiency Booster
- Heating option
- 24 hour timer
- Remote control
Powerful Cooling and Heating
The AC-14100H has 14,000 BTUs of cooling power and can heat and cool spaces up to 525 square feet.
The AC-14100H features an Efficiency Booster that maximizes efficiency by cooling the compressor with water, which lets it cool faster and longer while using less energy.
This model features easy-to-roll casters that lets you move the unit to any part of your home or office, so you can feel cool anywhere.
|Cooling Area||325 square feet||325 square feet||425 square feet||525 square feet|
|Timer||12 hour||12 hour||24 hour||24 hour|
|Auto Evaporative System||✓||✓||Yes & Efficiency Booster||Yes & Efficiency Booster|
|Product Dimensions||12.13" x 15.13" x 29.75"||12.13" x 15.13" x 29.75"||18.90" x 12.33" x 29.30"||16.00" x 16.50" x 31.13"|
|Weight||48.4 lbs||50.1 lbs||57.3 lbs||61.9 lbs|
Keep a 525 square foot area comfortable all year long with the NewAir AC-14100H portable air conditioner. This 4-in-1 unit lets you cool, heat, dehumidify and circulate the air with the convenience of a single appliance. With 14,000 BTUs of cooling power, you'll save on energy costs thanks to the unique energy-efficiency boosting function - add water to the tank to improve performance and use less electricity! Offering automatic temperature control, easy portability, and a carbon filtering system, this unit is perfect for year round use.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But first, I should provide a little detail on the environment in which I have this A/C as this plays a huge part in how well a portable A/C works for you and therefore impacts the review.
I live in the Mojave Desert, which means very high temperatures (we've had triple digit heat as high as 108° for the past 2-3 weeks) but relatively low humidity compared to most other reviewers. I'm writing this review at 7:30pm and the current humidity in my town is 14%. This means I never have to drain this A/C, but rather have to refill the water tank every 3 hours.
First, because we all like pros and cons lists:
- Attractive unit and looks so much better than my old Haier/Commercial Cool (10,000 BTU) which was big, ugly, and loud as hell.
- Small size compared to other brands we've owned, which is important because our house is very small.
- Quieter than all the other units we've owned in the past.
- When the water reservoir is filled (important), it blasts very cold air.
- The control panel (on top) is very nice with large indicators and rubber buttons which makes it easy to operate.
- The remote control is also nicer than that of other brands we've owned.
- In the kind of heat we have here, the air is not cold if the water reservoir is empty. As mentioned above, in our desert climate, I have to refill it every 3 hours or the air blows semi-warm.
- The remote control doesn't seem to sync with the unit temperature if you change the temp manually. For example, if I use the remote control to change the temp to 79°, then later change it to 74° manually on the unit, the next time I want to use the remote and press the Temp Up button, it goes up to 80°. It's a bit of a hassle, but not a deal-breaker. You just have to be able to see or remember the temp on the unit when you start using the remote.
- I wish it had a "Swing" mode to disperse the cool air more evenly throughout the room.
That's it for my cons.
The only real problem for me right now is because I work at home and mostly nights, I normally sleep during the day when it's hottest (nights here are in the 60s and 70s.) Due to the dryness here, the water tank is completely emptied within a couple of hours of my falling asleep. I woke up sweating at noon today (went to sleep at 10am) and had to get up refill water tank because my room was too hot.
We had a high of 103° today and I woke up at 4pm to find my room at 93° because circuit breaker had tripped, probably due to how hard the unit had to work to keep cool after the water reservoir emptied. But I can live with it as the summer is almost over and I'll just try to change my work schedule next summer so that I'm sleeping more at night and early morning instead of in the noon and afternoon.
Overall, I love this A/C and would definitely consider buying this brand again (possibly the model with heat) for other rooms of our house when it's time to replace the other units.
When we tried to used it this year- worked amazing for 2 hours then stopped working- we left the unit on and came back to the room being boiling hot and the unit flashing a red light. As well as putting off more heat. I feel like it should have lasted more than ~30 uses.
Think of de-humidifier.
I live in a VERY hot and humid area.
I run this unit at night and set it to 66 degrees and was having to get up 3-4 times per night to empty the water out thru the drain.
I now have the unit on a table that is high enough for the hose to drain into a fairly large container.
I did have to purchase more hose.
This unit cools 2 rooms at night VERY well with the door shut to keep the cool air in those two rooms.
This unit comes with everything you need to set it up, which is easy to do.
Overall I Like it and would purchase again.
My only complaints are that it has two filters holders, but only came with one activated carbon filter and the instructions are obviously translated from another culture/language.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought two of these less than a year ago. For one of the unit, the buttons (on/off, mode, fan, etc) stopped working recently (note:...Read more
80% of the effect I had in a smaller...Read more