Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plan starts date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal, household use and purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Food loss reimbursement up to $100 per approved claim for refrigerators and freezers.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
NewAir Portable Ice Maker 28 lb. Daily, Countertop Compact Design, 3 Size Bullet Shaped Ice, AI-100BK, Black
|Sale:||$179.99 ($0.46 / oz) & FREE Shipping|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MINI ICE MAKER - This ice makers countertop design is perfect for any small kitchen, RV, boat or bar
- STYLISH DESIGN - This compact ice maker machine has a modern design and comes in fun fashion colors
- WORKS FAST - This small ice machine is simple to set up, and will make fresh ice in just 15 minutes
- QUALITY - This portable ice maker is made with quality materials, for restaurant-grade ice at home
- NEWAIR - With good quality products and excellent customer service, NewAir is a name you can trust
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A name you can trust
All products are backed by a 1 year warranty.
NewAir AI-100BK 28-Pound Portable Ice Maker, Black
For parties and special occasions, rely on the NewAir AI-100BK portable ice maker to provide all the extra ice you need to keep beverages chilled. Get up to 28 pounds of ice per day from one sleek countertop unit, with your choice of three ice cube sizes. This ice maker is portable enough for indoor or outdoor use. Plus, it's simple to use and easy to maintain!
- Cleans up easily thanks to side-mounted drain
- Compact design fits neatly on counters and tabletops
- Get up to 28 pounds of extra ice per day!
- Portable enough to use anywhere - indoors or out
- Produces ice in as little as 6 minutes - no waiting
Get Ice Fast
The NewAir AI-100BK portable ice maker produces fresh ice every 6 to 15 minutes, so there's no long wait. Get up to 28 pounds of ice per day!
The two-button control panel lets you easily select from 3 sizes of ice - small, medium or large. Indicator lights let you know when to add water, or when the ice basket needs to be emptied.
Don't worry about a lot of maintenance with the NewAir ice maker! This unit is requires minimal maintenance and is specially designed to allow you to easily remove unused water with the convenient drain that's located on the side of the unit.
Compact and Portable
The compact size of the the NewAir AI-100BK ice maker makes it the perfect size to set up on counters or tabletops. Move it where you need it, indoors or out.
Quickly Makes Ice
This portable unit can produce fresh ice every six to fifteen minutes, so the high quality ice can be ready when you need it. It can make up to an amazing 28 pounds of ice per day. Quickly makes ice in three different sizes of your choice - small, medium and large.
Compare with similar items
This small ice maker has an attractive and compact design that's perfect for the countertop. This simple, hassle-free ice dispenser requires no installation, is easy to set up and control, and the low water and full ice alerts let you know when it's time to make adjustments. Get your ice fast, with a quick 6 minute freezing time per cycle. The clear, restaurant-quality ice that you'll get with this ice maker not only looks great in any drink, but it also melts five times slower than cloudy ice. This portable ice maker can make up to 28lbs of bullet-shaped ice per day.
NewAir is a company family owned since 2002. All products are tested and have the highest safety certification. Our products are backed by a one year warranty. With high-quality products and excellent customer service, NewAir is a name you can trust.
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy ice cold beverages with the NewAir AI-100BK countertop portable ice maker, which produces up to 28 pounds of ice per day. This incredibly well-crafted ice maker offers a perfected design that is reliable and easy to use. As one of the best-selling ice makers, it features consistently positive reviews and excellent results. Makes Ice Quickly - Simply plug in the countertop ice maker into any standard outlet, fill it with tap or bottled water, and start enjoying fresh ice in as little as 15 minutes. Convenient Size Options - With the NewAir AI-100BK ice maker, you can select the perfect size for your ice cubes. It features 3 different size options for you to choose from. Empty Water Reservoir Indicator - This NewAir portable ice maker features an empty water reservoir indicator light that tells you when you need to add more water. Handy Scoop - For your convenience, the NewAir AI-100BK countertop icemaker comes with an ice scoop for easily filling your glass with fresh ice.
NOTE:Please let the item to sit upright for a few hours before using it to allow the compressor fluids to settle.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My word of advise, it seems that the ratings are either great or horrible and I have a theory on this. Being in the industrial commercial HVAC refrigeration business I know a bit about these units (even as small as they are). During shipment this product is in a box which is in a box which is in another box, this tells me that no one really knows which end is up, refrigeration units need to have the oil and refrigerant in the sumo and the lines clear in order to work properly so after shipping let the unit stand upright for 24 hours to allow all the fluids inside to settle before starting it up for the first time. Not doing this could cause some of the symptoms people are reporting, "runs noisy" "only made one batch of ice then stopped" "didn't work at all" etc. It may not be the cause for every problem but I guarantee it cause some of them, the excitement of receiving the product and running it right away could be the culprit, let it settle in till the next day. BTW this is true for any refrigerator or freezer, if it was on its side for any length of time then it would also need to stand upright before starting it back up, new or used.
I would recommend this product to anyone
*Couple weeks later* I have received and installed the new ice case. On the advice of a friend, I took a thin piece of metal tape (the stuff you'd use to tape up reflective insulation) and wrapped it around the plastic housing. Hopefully the extra support will keep it from cracking again, but we'll see in a couple years. Anyway, the ice maker is back in working condition and making ice just fine. I still wouldn't recommend this product though.
* Almost exactly 3 years later * The fix lasted three years, but the same thing happened again. This time I am going to look into buying a new unit from a different manufacturer. I am lowering my review by another star as well.
I had been satisfied with my NewAir Ice-maker until the brittle plastic ice-tray broke. When I called for "Service" I was sent a poorly constructed replacement part (after two attempts + Shipping to get the correct part). I subsequently found that the entire machine is sub-standard and repairing it was impossible without a degree in electrical engineering and bevy of tools at your disposal.
I have many complaints with this company and their product. I am giving it a (1) Star Review for poor customer service and failure to adhere to the “written warranty statement.”
1) The so-called “Warranty” is an absolute farce. The “One Year Warranty” claims that parts and repair service is available in your area area. This is simply a fabrication and an absolute misrepresentation. After my second request, and multiple photos, I received the correct part with “Instructions for Repair.” Not a service technician- but a way to "do it myself." Yeah!!!
a. The instructions for repair were vague, incomplete and required over a dozen different screwdrivers of varying lengths and sizes. Also, wire cutters, soldering skills and a magnifying glass to repair.
b. Additionally, the ice-maker itself is poorly made. Making the screws almost impossible to remove as they are simply embedded into poorly constructed plastic and strip out when trying to remove.
c. Although I was able to remove the screws from the ice-maker, fabricated from brittle, terribly constructed and cut-rate plastic, I was then instructed to “cut zip ties holding the motor, electrical harness and switches to dismantle the entire machine to be able to get to the broken part.” IS NEWAIR TRAINING CUSTOMERS TO WORK ON THEIR ASSEMBLY LINE? If so, I am not interested in the job.
d. During this process the sub-standard solder connections quickly broke and after wasting over (2) hours to attempt to repair the unit I simply had to throw it in the garbage.
e. The most ridiculous part of the entire process is that the NewAir “Warranty” states that these repairs would be performed by a “service professional in my area.” This was not offered and when I asked their customer service department I was told that all repairs were to be made by the end-user. (A.K.A., Assembly Line Customers in Training).
i. This company chooses to blatantly lie to consumers and the “Warranty” should include the following items and skills.
1. At least four different screw drivers of varying sizes.
2. A considerable knowledge of electrical skills, soldering, reassembly of delicate electrical wiring and ability to reassemble a complex product made of inferior materials.
3. The patience to repair a $150 product at a pay rate of $75/HR. Also, ending up with the ice-maker in your waste bin. So, I guess I lost $300 dollars after purchase and repair attempts? You got to "no when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em."
It absolutely sickens me that this company sells so many units to customers and, in the end, you will receive a cut-rate product and company full of lies, misrepresentation and inferior product quality.
I expect no response from this company as it holds no value in the experience of the consumer.
Thanks for making garbage and selling it on Amazon!
Top reviews from other countries
One day is working as usual. Then the very next day, no ice was being made. The pump was working, but the prongs were not cold. Chatted with NewAir customer Service with no luck. Said they would get in touch with Order Management. That is it.
Would buy again