|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 19.5 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||AW-121E|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Form Factor||Stand Alone|
|Door Material Type||Glass|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NewAir AW-121E 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 Bottle Capacity: Compact, 12 bottle storage, perfect for red or white wines.
- Cooling System: The quiet and vibration free thermoelectric cooling system allows you to set the temperature as low as 54 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 66 degrees Fahrenheit while protecting sediment.
- Digital Display: Quickly monitor and set temperatures with ease using the push button controls mounted on the door frame.
- Interior LED Lighting: Cool blue LED lighting is included to better illuminate your collection.
- Adjustable Shelves: 3 chrome plated wire shelves pull out to make for easy bottle loading when needed and convenient accessibility.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
NewAir AW-121E 12 Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler
Keep a supply of your favorite wine on hand with the NewAir AW-121E 12 bottle thermoelectric wine cooler. This compact, countertop option offers vibration free cooling, accurate temperature control, easy to use features, and a complementary finish to flatter most any decor. It's ideal for small kitchens, dining areas, and even home bars. Whether you're a connoisseur or a novice, this wine cooler chills wine to an ideal temperature and has just enough interior space to store your favorite vintages in an accessible area.
Freestanding, Thermoelectric Cooling
Store wine as it was meant to be in this NewAir wine cooler. Featuring sturdy shelves that gently cradle wine bottles and vibration free thermoelectric cooling, this unit provides a superior environment for wine to rest, preserving proper acidity, tannins, and the reflective index levels for the best possible results. This freestanding unit is designed to fit in small countertop areas and the leveling legs provide superior balance. All you need is 4" of clearance on all sides and you're all set!
Featuring a digital thermostat and and easy push button controls, this NewAir AW-121E wine cooler makes adjusting the temperature settings simple. View the easy to read temperature display and adjust to your personal preference. Providing a temperature range of 54-66° F., this unit chills both red and white wine as it should be. The double paned, tempered glass door maintains interior temperature, so you can be assured there won't be any fluctuations.
Versatile & Customizable
This single zone NewAir wine cooler is not only compact and lightweight for easy placement, but it's fully customizable, too. With 3 sliding shelves, viewing your collection and selecting a wine bottle is easy. Moreover, the chrome plated wine racks are removable. Simply remove the racks as needed and store a variety of your favorites. Champagne, Burgundy, Bordeaux, and Côtes de Provence all have a place inside this wine cooler!
- Compact capacity cooler holds up to 12 bottles of wine
- Complementary design adds contemporary elegance to any setting
- Illuminating interior LED light makes viewing your collection easy
- Countertop design fits in small spaces for easy placement
- Quiet, thermoelectric cooling technology is vibration free
- Great customer reviews for it's space-saving design and easy installation
- Removable wine racks for custom storage options
- Easy push button controls and digital temperature readout for superior temperature control
- Temperature range of 50-66° F. allow for preferential wine chilling
Using the most advanced technology, NewAir produces appliances that make your life easier. Exceptional design quality and original detailing set NewAir appliances apart from any other brand. Through constant research and testing, we continuously strive to perfect our appliances and provide incomparable merchandise that is exclusive to the NewAir name.
Stainless Steel & Black Finish
18 Bottle Capacity or More
Single Zone Cooling
Dual Zone Cooling
From the Manufacturer
The NewAir AW-121E 12 bottle thermoelectric wine cooler is the perfect storage solution for the new wine collector, or for anyone who wants to keep a few bottles of wine close at hand. This freestanding unit features contemporary styling with stainless steel details that will look great on your kitchen or bar countertop. The silent, efficient thermoelectric cooling system stores your wine the perfect temperature of 55°F, with an external digital control panel makes that it easy to monitor and maintain cooling conditions. Includes 3 chrome-plated shelves that cradle your wine and slide-out for easy access, plus an attractive blue LED light that brightens the interior and highlights your collection beautifully.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
So I purchased a KillAWatt and tested both units for a 24 hour period. Both were set to the same temperature and tested within 48 hours (so no season changes). Here are the averages for each unit:
NewAir - 3.22kwh
Wine Enthusiast - 1.33kwh
As you can see the NewAir unit draws 2.4x more energy to keep my wine at temperature. If I would have know that I would have paid more and got another Wine Enthusiast cooler.
For me this cooler gets the job done in the short term, but I will eventually replace it with something of good quality. I would never buy this cooler again, and recommend trying other products.
The replacement unit works fine, although it is a bit noisier than I had hoped (not as quiet as our fridge, for example).
I will say that, even given the inconvenience, they did stand behind the product and were helpful when we had the problems. The unit is extremely inexpensive and I suppose I should not complain if it is not a premium product. But I am grateful their support was so responsive.
1) door came busted; but have contacted mfg for door replacement only rather than sending entire unit back for replacement. We'll see what happens and they seemed responsive.
2) LED light does not work
3) Bottles, bottles, bottles; it really only seems to easily accommodate std 750ml wine bottles shape in the racks -- the traditional Bordeaux shape. I wanted to store a case of CA chardonnay and had to remove every other shelf and alternate bottles neck forward/back. So It does not readily hold 28 pinot/chard or other "fatter" style bottles. Burgundy style bottles may be hit or miss, and Rhone style bottles, if a little skinnier than the Burgundy, should work. The skinny, Riesling style, are probably ok as well. Basically, fatter bottles are a problem
4) While it didn't make a difference overall, the instructions did not say that to install the handle, its necessary to pull the weather seal on the door to the side to insert the screw for the handle.
5) Unit started up easily, digital temp indicator works and seems to hold temp
6) The unit will meet my needs for simple/basic, out of the way storage.
Most recent customer reviews
Racks shown are not enough room to store different bottle shapes (e.g.Read more