This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
NewAir WAT40B Pure Spring BPA Free Hot & Cold Bottom Loading Water Dispenser, Black
|You Save:||$77.03 (31%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Don't worry about having to lift a heavy water bottle with this bottom loading design
- Choose between refreshing cold or piping hot water outputs for cool drinks or heated beverages
- Don't spend excess money on electricity with this Energy Star approved water cooler
- BPA Free and NSF Certified water dispenser provides only pure, clean water
- Reliable, child safety lock prevents children from using the hot water so you can use it worry free
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NewAir Pure Spring WAT40B BPA Free Hot & Cold Bottom Loading Water Dispenser The NewAir Pure Spring WAT40B BPA Free Hot & Cold Bottom Loading Water Dispenser is the most convenient way to keep icy-cold and piping-hot water close at hand in your home or office. Built by a brand you can trust, the dispenser provides cool, refreshing water on hot days and warm water for coffee and tea on cold days. The dispenser is equipped with a powerful, energy-efficient compressor. It cools water to as low as 39 Degree and heats it up to 185 Degree, so you always have plenty of thirst-quenching water to drink. Built With 100% BPA-Free Materials to Ensure Quality The NewAir WAT40B is constructed with 100% BPA-free materials. BPA is a synthetic organic compound used as a stiffening agent in plastic containers. If it's used in containers that store water, it can seep into the water and cause health problems. NewAir' s BPA-free water coolers let you avoid this risk. They provide pure, clean, tasty water, as well as peace of mind. We're committed to providing customers with the highest levels of quality and safety in all our products. Child Safety Lock Installed on Hot Water Faucet Because the WAT40B dispenses water at an extremely high temperature, we've installed a safety lock on the hot water faucet. The lock prevents children from accidentally dispensing hot water, protecting your little ones from accidentally burning or scalding themselves. It guarantees a safe and reliable experience for you and your family, a standard feature of NewAir products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First: the water catcher should be at least twice as deep that is currently is. It would also help if the water catcher was 3" - 5" farther down thereby allowing larger containers to be easily filled ,etc.
Second: While the bottom load dispenser is great, it's still a little bit of a struggle for some elderly folks to push the full water bottles into the dispenser. This issue could be easily resolved by installing a small floating ball-bearing transfer floor. The type used in warehouses (especially the United States Postal Service) where they are required to manually separate types and sizes packages. By installing such a simple and effective transfe system, it would make it relatively easy for anyone to simply roll in a full bottle of water any time necessary.
Otherwise, and despite my suggestions, this is still the best water dispenser we've ever purchased. With that being said, it still could be a little bit better.
update - I contacted NewAir, customer service, and they were not willing to help fix the situation, or even work with me to get a part to fix it. This is the first and last NewAir product I will ever buy!
Only 4 stars for being a little noisy and I don't like the nozzles, they are embedded and not sticking out so you can't see where there water is coming out to stick a bottle under, gets messy, filling cups is no problem.
I would recommend ditching your "water company" like I did and quit waiting for the "water boy" to show up on the right day and pick up your empties and get one of these, I wanted to shoot mine. No Mas!
Called the New Air Manufacturer and he was sooo helpful and courteous.
Told me how to handle it and its been great ever since.
I love companies that stand by their product like Amazon does too!!!