Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on February 25, 2015
Before warranty this stopped working.
It's a shame that the contact number given to call for services went unanswered with no room to leave a message. Feel cheated - this was a costly piece.
on June 28, 2012
It arrived super fast and works well but it was not quite a smooth path.
First from the pictures I thought the cover was steel with a bronzey type finish. No - not at all - its silver plastic. Rather cheap looking but not too bad.
The installation needs the unit to be on the countertop with a hose running to the kitchen faucet. My view is that is just plain nasty and I decided to see if I could do better to do away with that hose from the faucet. I could but it was not so easy, as I'm no plumber, just a regular office person who decides to take on too much at times !
I wanted to Tee into the cold supply under the sink and run a hose thru the granite countertop and down to make that tee. That hose would need a valve near the ionizer to shut the water on and off, as that's how you control it.
So the steps were
1. Drill a 3/8" hole in the countertop (took 2 hours but no real problem with the right granite compatible drill bit)
2. Cut the ionizer water supply hose near the ionizer base
3. Fit a brass ball valve 1/4"
4. Other side of the valve goes into 1/4" PVC tube thru the hole I just drilled and down to the water supply
5. The water supply is 3/8" so fit a 3/8x 3/8x 1/4 reducing tee

None of these were particularly easy because I didnt know what I was doing and needed lots of Home Depot trips, but if you do and get some advice its pretty easy.
Thats it - hey presto....

The ionizer works well, but to get the full pH10 level 3 water you have to dial back the water pressure in to about 1.0-1.2 liter/min rather than the 2.5 they quote - than will get you about pH9.2 at best. So a little patience on the water and its all good.
My wife also loves the acid water (either from the waste pipe or the acid setting - for washing her face - its made a big difference to her skin quality.
I also feel more alert and better focused. Oh and it tastes great of course!
on July 3, 2012
I had this for almost a year now and been using it since it arrived. it is a good one and have no complains with the water quality it produces. the alkalinity is consistent with the indicators.
on February 10, 2011
Has a bit of an after taste..........I'm assuming it's affilated with the filter. I hope it's not inpurities getting through.
1212 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2010
This product is AFFORDABLE and easy to use. Give the 9.5+pH(tested). I know K*****, that's why I give this product FIVE (5) stars. A bit confused about setting it up, but finally got it done (MacGyver Chick did it herself).
Hope you do more advertise for people who still think that more expensive ones are the only Ionizers that work. People who don't know what Alkaline drinking water does to the body, don't COMPLAIN! Find out about it before complaining!
2323 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse