Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "NewLife Comfort Mat, 20 X 32-Inch, Pebble Caramel” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 22% off the $39.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
NewLife Comfort Mat, 20 X 32-Inch, Pebble Caramel
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Designer Comfort mat features a ¾" light-duty foam which reduces stress, fatigue & discomfort
- Provides stylish comfort at an affordable price
- Easy-to-clean, water & stain-resistant surface
- Features a non-slip bottom and beveled edges
- Proudly made in the USA with imported fabric and backed by a 1-year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: NewLife Comfort Mat, 20 X 32-Inch, Pebble Caramel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Sky Solutions USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||32 inches x 20 inches||39 inches x 0.75 inches||30 inches x 18 inches||32 inches x 20 inches|
|Item Package Weight||4 pounds||6.1 pounds||3.2 pounds||3.8 pounds|
|Size||20X32||20" x 39" x 3/4"||18X30||20 x 32|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
This comfort solution is perfect for anyone suffering from back, hip, knee, leg & foot discomfort, plantar fasciitis, osteoporosis or arthritis. Ideal for use in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, craft room and at stand-up desks.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
NewLife Designer Comfort Mat
The light-duty Designer Comfort Mat by NewLife offers stylish comfort and support at a great value. The comfort mat features an attractive top fabric over a ¾ inch thick high-density foam core. This durable, ergonomic comfort mat provides support and soothing relief to your legs, back and feet. Use this comfort floor mat anywhere with hard flooring: the kitchen, laundry, garage or other workspace.
Featuring an Ergo-Foam core with a polyurethane material top surface, this light-duty mat provides a perfect blend of comfort and support at a great value.
A comfortable, stable surface that helps prevent discomfort and fatigue - this product won't bottom out like memory foam.
Unlike an ordinary kitchen rug, this product is easy to clean, waterproof and stain-resistant.
Proudly made in the USA with imported top fabric and backed with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Product Line||Designer Comfort Mat||NewLife Professional Grade||GelPro Classic||GelPro Elite|
|Comfort Type||3/4" thick Ergo-Foam||3/4" thick polyurethane foam||1/2" thick gel core||3/4" thick gel + high-density foam|
|Sizes||20x32, 20x48||20x32, 24x36, 20x48, 20x72, 36x60||20x36, 20x48, 20x72||20x36, 20x48|
Top Customer Reviews
This mat was a much needed and long overdue purchase. My husband and I both get sore backs from standing on our tile floors, and this mat has worked wonders. It is also attractive and easy to clean, doesn't migrate around the kitchen, the edges stay down, and our cats don't seem driven to play with it they way they have kitchen rugs. I'm planning to get another one to put in front of the stove.
UPDATE Nov 10, 2013
Still good. No wear where we stand, no dull or squishy spots. Still provides good support. This is a product that does what it's supposed to do and looks good doing it.
1. The mat covering doesn't have a "polished" look; in essence, it looks like the top part was printed out by an average printer and glued to the bottom section.
2. The pattern on the mat is difficult to discern from the pictures. Think scales -- like scales on a lizard -- and you'll get the idea. (I have the green version.)
3. The material on the bottom is smooth (not sticky or rough). This will cause the mat to slide every once in a while when you step on it. Just re-adjust its position and carry on.
4. As mentioned in another post, this IS NOT a gel mat. Some friends of ours have a gel mat, and those contour exactly to your feet (think gels that go inside your shoes). THIS mat just provides a soft area to stand on so that your hardwood/tile floors don't cause your back to ache.
5. The cushion in this mat does its job: you'll definitely notice a majority of your aches and pains going away as you wash dishes/cook dinner (what I use it for).
6. The mat seems to be of solid construction. I've had this mat for about 2 months now, and there appears to be no signs of wear and tear whatsoever.
All in all, it's a decent product. The fact that it looks "scaly" and the print job seems average at best (see points #1 and #2) will make me replace this product some time in the future -- purely due to decorative value. For now, however, it does a good "functional" job of alleviating back aches, so I'll use it for a while until we re-do our kitchen.
'Hope you found this helpful!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this mat! I work at a standing desk in my kitchen and this is just the right amount of cushion for my feet and my lower back. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Jennifer
Love this thing. I have it in front of my sink and it helps relieve my back pain while doing dishes.Published 5 days ago by Vanessa Brewer
My partner complains that the mats SLIDE and don't stay in one place!..she has also stubled over them several times. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Heaven, I'm in heaven. And my heart and feet are feeling super great.Published 14 days ago by Francis Wilder
a great mat for just below the sink area, comfy - easy to clean and looks great!Published 21 days ago by Marian S