Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by S. R. Schnur on April 3, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
I have not seen a computer recently that does not include built in wireless, so I dont know why anyone would need a wireless adaptor. I can see that more for some games, printer or a desktop that does not have a wireless card. If this is just a router then S.R Schnur should be fine
Ken answered on April 18, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
S. Anderson answered on May 2, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
S. R. Schnur answered on May 1, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Aye this is essentially a wireless router only. You'll have to purchase the wireless adaptor seperately. I think they make one that pairs with this one particularly, but any wireless adaptor should be fine.
Andrey Dravinski answered on April 3, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So, tell me, what does the adaptor provide?
Janis from Rochdale answered on April 4, 2010

A
Thanks. I'll try. Both my laptop and my computer have active little lights that seem to indicate they are sending or receiving signals. I gather that means a router would be sufficient if I understand K. Slon.
S. R. Schnur answered on April 18, 2010

A
I'm thinking of getting the iPad and want to know if this Valet device will work with it.
Mary A. Faderan answered on April 25, 2010

A
Quick question; I continue to buy wireless components and was wondering if there is a limit to the number of wireless devices that can connect to this router? I have, computers, playstation, printers, DirectV boxes for several rooms, etc. that are all wireless and I would like to know the limtations of this device. Thanks in advance. ~ Gunner
T. J. Peterson answered on April 26, 2010

A
TJ,

If your router is serving DHCP, and private address space (192.x.x.x) you will have 256 -2 address' available, I don't think you will run out,,,
L. F. Hunter answered on April 28, 2010

A
Take a look AWRT-550N from Asante. It is easy for me - a non technical Mom and can set up in 10 mins and no need IP address. Key is can use this share printer....
Great product
H. Li answered on April 30, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product