Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Newentor Weather Station Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometer, Color Display Digital Weather Thermometer with Atomic Clock, Forecast Station with Calendar and Adjustable Backlight
Enhance your purchase
|Display Type||Lcd,Lcd Screen|
|Power Source||Ac/Dc, Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [7.5" LCD Screen Weather Stations] Newentor temperature and humidity monitor with large color display, which shows comprehensive information: inside outside temperature humidity(max/min, hi/lo), customizable alerts, time/date, alarm clock/snooze, weather forecast (next 8-24 hrs) moon phase, barometric pressure.
- [3 Channels Home Weather Stations Wireless Indoor Outdoor] Wireless temperature forecast station supports up to 3 remote sensors to monitor inside outside temperature & humidity of multiple locations. The digital weather station contains one remote sensor.
- [Wireless Color Forecast Station] The weather forecast station calculates the weather forecast for the next 12-24 hours, 7 to 10 days calibration ensures an accurate personal forecast for your location.
- [Wireless Weather Station with Atomic Time and Date] Atomic alarm clock weather station can be used not only as a wireless indoor outdoor thermometer but also as an atomic clock with dual alarms.
- [Two Power Modes & Brightness Adjustable Backlight] The screen can be set to always-on or power saving mode when the adapter is plugged in.
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also search
From the brand
|Colorful Weather Station--Q3||Wifi Weather Station with Wind Speed and Rain Gauge--Q9||Weather Station with Multiple Sensors--Q5||Large Weather Station--Q7||Projection Alarm Clock with Weather Station--Q6||Indoor Outdoor Thermometer--Q8|
|Screen Size||7.5 inches||7.5 inches||6 inches||7.5 inches||4.5 inches||4 inches|
|Atomic Clock WWVB||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Newentor Weather Stations
Colorful Weather Station
- Full color display with adjustable brightness
- Wireless indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity
- Self setting accurate atomic time & alarm clock & Calendar & moon phases
- Weather forecast & absolute barometric pressure
- Temperature alerts
3 Optional Channels Available
Newentor weather stations can be connected to 3 wireless outdoor remote sensors within 200ft in an open area at the same time, monitors the temperature and humidity in 3 places at the same time.
Note: Newentor comes with only 1 wireless remote sensor. Please make sure your indoor weather station is at the same channel with remote sensor.
Tips: Mount the sensor vertically on a North-facing wall or a well-shaded location to avoid sunlight and rain. Direct sunlight will make temperature read high. Recommended: 6 inches below eaves or placed under deck rail is preferred.
Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless with WWVB Function and Alarm Clock
Newentor Weather Clocks begin searching WWVB signal( -8 PST、-7 MST、-6 CST、-5 EST) each day at 1:00 AM or after resetting the device.
|Indoor Thermometer Dimension||8L X 5.1H inches|
|Hygrometer Inside & Outside||20-95%|
|Inside Temperature||-9.9℃(14.2°F) - 50°C(122°F)|
|outside Temperature||-20°C(-4°F) - 60°C(140°F)|
|Indoor Station Power||2x AA batteries(not included); power charger (included)|
|Remote Sensor Power||2x AA batteries(not included)|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another point to make is, per the manual I got with my unit, it didn't specifically state the batteries provided back up when power goes out when using the power adaptor. I sent another reply & they answered that this is true. So far haven't lost power, good thing, but confident this will keep working as long as the batteries last.
I'm hoping this unit will last a very long time, we're happy! Again, great product & support!
I recommend reading the manual in full, including troubleshooting, to more fully understand how this
Tech support told me that every hour on the hour it goes black for 7 minutes to search for WWVB signals. This is explained under "Initial Operation" on p. 7. You can exit this search mode by pressing the up-arrow button. The email for tech support is prominently on the front and on the last page of the manual.
I love having temperature, humidity, moonphase, and barometric pressure, and even an approximate weather forecast--plus date and time--just at a glance.
About two years after I purchased this the outdoor sensor stopped working. I contacted service@Newentor.com for help. I got an immediate response from them with suggestions how to fix the problem. After I tried everything suggested the sensor still did not work. I again contacted customer service. They sent me a new sensor at no charge and paid for the shipping. Now my weather station is working perfectly. Best customer service I’ve ever experienced. Thank you.
I have to minor complaints:
1) I wish the clock was bigger, just put it where the moon is, don't need that at all
2) The barometer graph is always animated, drives me nut. It should just show the history without the flashing.
By TLR on November 23, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Required a reset both times by removing power and batteries.
Outside sensor seems solid and never locks.
Outside of this issue, which I have contacted seller for, it works VERY well.
Might just be a faulty unit I have.
Don't lose the instructions. The buttons can be complicated without them.
** Seller replied promptly and has shipped a replacement.
Setup was easy and it worked great.
Fast forward 6 months or so and the inside temperature readout froze. I emailed them to ask for advice and they gave me a workaround to try. It worked great for another 3 months or so but the issue returned.
Without hesitation they simply asked for my address and shipped me a brand new replacement.
Such a relief to see a company stand by their products.
I’ll definitely buy more from this brand.