Newmen GX1 Gaming Mouse with adjustable DPI 400/800/1600/3200 for PC,4-Button Optical, Nylon Cord USB Cable,Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomic design, fits naturally in your hand.Smooth, precise and affordable optical 4 button for laptop, desktop and netbook PCs
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and Web pages
- DPI button to select your preferred cursor speed:400/800/1600/3200dpi
- Red LED and nylon cord USB cable make you more fashionable
- Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Newmen GX1 Gaming Mouse with adjustable DPI 400/800/1600/3200 for PC,4-Button Optical, Nylon Cord USB Cable,Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||BLUE WAVE||Amazon.com||HavitDirect||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.76 x 5.12 x 1.57 in||7.56 x 1.5 x 4.59 in||2.2 x 5.32 x 7.56 in||2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4 in||2.48 x 4.61 x 1.18 in||2.54 x 4.88 x 3.66 in|
Newmen's aim is to deliver gaming accessories of the highest quality and performance. Ergonomic design, fits naturally in your hand.Smooth, precise and affordable optical 4 buttons for laptop, desktop and netbook PCs.
1.Streamlined and ergonomic design
Perfect ergonomic design,it feels soft and comfortable
Assign a unique red color at chassis of the mouse.Presented fashion and dynamic visual effects.
3.RTS gamming engine
20G acceleration,tracking speed can reach at 60m/s,smoother cursor movements and improved accuracy
4.Shift through up to three CPI settings
Shift through multiple resolution settings for quickly selecting options(up to 2000 DPI) or downshifting
5.1-Millisecond report rate
123/500/1000Hz report rate adjustable,Be confident your every command is executed as quickly as possible
6.Nylon braided wire
Advanced nylon braided wire to improved durability of the mouse and lifespan
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Set up is pretty much plug and play. You will see a note that the device is being installed, but it works right away. The mouse fits ergonomically in your hand and the wheel scrolls quickly and effortlessly. The nylon braided cord is 6.5 feet long and quite durable. To adjust the DPI for gaming is a simple click of the red button. It then flashes several times to show you which speed you are selecting. The mouse even works well on upholstered surfaces such as the arm of my chair.
Whether you are looking to take your gaming to the next level or just like scrolling through webpages and documents quickly, this is a versatile and very responsive mouse that will fit your needs.
I received this item at no cost for an unbiased review. I never promise a favorable review and all opinions are my own based on my experience using this product.
Here are my general impressions on this Newmen GX1 Gaming Mouse:
* Comes extremely well-packaged with a nice cover to it - serving ideal to give as a gift to a family or friend.
* The mouse is also very simple and easy to use, simply by plugging the device to the USB port on your computer, you are set to go!
* Is very easy to handle and use, and fits perfect on the palms of your hands, giving you a nice grip on it and a mouse pad is not required for the use of it
* Compatible and literally functions within seconds of being plugged in
* The mouse has a sleek style to it and in terms of its presentation is quite stylish, have a creative gaming pattern to it
* The mouse is quite speedy and has a rapid click rate, allowing me to cruise to through sites at a rapid rate.
* The cord is nylon braided and is quite durable, well-made and is quite lengthy
* The wheel is is quite smooth and rotates perfectly, allowing me to scroll through any site with easy
* Is ideal for any setting and is able to suit quite a variety of settings nicely and blend in with the surroundings.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I bought this mouse for gaming on my laptop. I'm very rough on mice and tend to destroy them very quickly since I play first person shooters and that tends to involve a lot of rapid clicking and rapid yanks on the cord when strafing and aiming. This mouse struck me as very high quality from the moment I opened the box. The braided cord cover gives it an added layer of sturdiness that I've never seen in a mouse at this price point before. The design on the shell is fun and the shell itself is super tough. I managed, in my infinite clumsiness, to drop this down the stairs and it came out fine! Also, the undifferentiated mouse buttons make rapid clicking way, way, WAY more comfortable! I would highly recommend this product as a good gaming mouse for the casual gamer and as an awesome back up mouse for pretty much anyone. As an added benefit, it's very responsive on most surfaces and I had little trouble using it from couch to bed to desk. Bottom line: Get this mouse. It really is worth it.
I've only been using this mouse for a couple of hours, but I love it. It does everything I want it to, plus has a nice CPI feature so you can change the movement speed of it. Admittedly, I don't do much gaming, but I find the ability to make the mouse faster while surfing the net, but slowing it down while creating digital artwork a huge plus. The CPI button is on the top near the middle of the mouse and doesn't get in the way during normal use. It appears to have 3 speeds, but I really only need two of them.
In addition to the CPI button, the mouse has the typical 3 buttons (Left, Right and the Scroll Wheel in the middle) The wheel is pretty quiet while scrolling, but the main 2 buttons are a little loud compared to other mice I've used.
The wire connecting the mouse to the computer is the longest I've seen measuring close to 6 1/2 feet long. It's covered with braided nylon rather than the typical rubber most wires have. This should make it last longer, but it's been my experience that mice typically break down before the wire does.