Newport Vessels Inflatable Boat Transom Launch Wheels - Fits Any transom Boat!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1x pair launch wheels - heavy duty CNC cut bracket is very durable, can support up to 600lbs
- Features - 6x locking angles on transom bracket, High quality aluminum materials with corrosion resistant finish. Pneumatic tires allow you to decrease pressure to 'float' Across soft surfaces like sand.
- Mounting hardware- All necessary mounting hardware is included in package. Drill and tools not included.
- Save your back - easily move your boat to and from the water with these dinghy launch wheels.
- Fitment - Launch wheels fit most boats with a transom. Jon boats, dinghy, inflatable boats, mud boats, row boats, sailing dinghies, etc.
- Dimensions - mounting bracket (9" Long x 3. 25" Wide); 3 stage adjustable arms (16" Long, 18. 5" Long, 21" Long)
- 2 year - Newport Vessels handles all customer service directly!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
3 Stage Adjustable Tilt
3 different angles on the top and bottom of the mounting bracket. Allows users to adjust the wheels and legs for the terrain or their specific set up.
3 Stage Adjustable Tilt
3 Stage Adjustable Arms
Removable Wheel Sets
All Terrain Wheels
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much weight can the wheels support? Each wheel can support 325lbs, which is 650lbs Maximum. We recommend 600lbs at most.
- What material is this made out of? High quality aluminum and other corrosive resistant material.
- Can this be used in saltwater? Yes! But we recommend rinsing with freshwater to improve the last.
- Can I inflate the wheels with an air compressor? We don't recommend it as they have the potential to over inflate and damage the tire tubes.
- What do I do if I need a part or missing parts? Contact Newport Vessels! Contact info on our seller brand page.
- How do I protect the boat from the mounts when folding it up? Remove the wheel arms and use a towel to cover the bracket or sand down the edges further.
- Can the wheels be fully detached? Yes they can! There's a removable cotter pin that allows you to remove them.
- Why aren't there specific placement instructions? These wheels were designed to be used with a variety of brands, not just Newport Vessels. Each boat will be different.
Transom launch wheels allow the user to easily launch and retrieve a boat without assistance, or back injury. Aluminum legs are extruded from high quality metals that have been CNC machined to fit, and treated for corrosion resistance. The transom mounting bracket includes 6 different positions for wheel leg angles, This provides adequate clearance for different boat designs, outboards, and tail tubes. These launch wheels work on nearly any transom boat with a total weight under 600lbs including inflatable dinghy boats, Jon boats, row boats, and dinghy sail boats.
- Package Dimensions : 26 x 12.7 x 8.3 inches; 19 Pounds
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : June 26, 2019
- Manufacturer : Newport Vessels
- ASIN : B07TMJ351Q
- Best Sellers Rank: #276,846 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little difficult getting the space between them far enough, and not interfere with my 5hp motor. I also felt the attachment HW could have been better. One spot on my transom required longer bolts.