Newport Vessels UV Resistant Inflatable Dinghy Boat Cover (7ft to 13ft)
- UV resistant heavy duty 600D Polyester provides protection from the suns damaging UV rays
- Durable buckle and strap system allows the inflatable boat cover to fit on most brands and models such as the Zodiac, Avon, Achilles, West Marine, Saturn, Mercury, AB, etc.
- Double stitched & interlocked seams offer excellent durability; the bottom elastic hem allows for proper ventilation to avoid mold growth and build-up
- The full rear cut allows for the cover to fit over the boat
- Comes complete with a mesh carrying bag for easy storage and transportation when not in use
- This cover is not designed to be used during operation or towing
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Heavy Duty 600D Polyester
High quality and UV resistant based material provides protection against the suns damaging UV rays. Double stitched and interlocked seams offer excellent durability and will not stretch. For those who are worried about leaving their boat outside with little to no protection, can rest easy with this cover.
Boat Cover Construction
Easy Storage and Transport
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there an inside and outside? - Yes! The inside will be lined with a smooth PVC coating. Please ensure this part is not exposed to the sun for best results.
2. Will this fit my RIB, Row Boat, or Other Brand inflatable? - This cover will cover inflatables that fit within the length range and have a standard width. The exact fit will vary based on the dimensions of your vessel. Please compare your boat specs to Newport Vessels inflatable boats for the best fit.
3. Is this cover water-resistant? - Yes! The cover is 600D Polyester and will repel water. Please ensure the middle of the cover is propped up to prevent water from collecting in the middle and soaking through.
4. Will this cover my motor? - Our covers are not designed to cover outboard motors on the back. We recommend covers specifically designed for your motor.
5. Can this be used with my boat on the water? - Yes. However, the straps that go underneath the boat to secure the cover might be difficult to connect.
Newport Vessels Polyester inflatable dinghy boat cover with heavy duty 600D Polyester with UV resistant based material provides protection against the suns damaging UV rays. The double stitched and interlocked seams offer excellent durability and will not stretch. The bottom elastic hem allows for proper ventilation to avoid mold growth and build-up. The buckle and strap system allows the inflatable boat cover to fit Newport Vessel's own various sized boats, as well as most brands and models such as Zodiac, Avon, Achilles, West Marine, Saturn, Mercury, Baltic, etc. Simply tighten the buckles to create the perfect fit. The full rear cut allows for the cover to fit over both the motor and boat. The Newport Vessels inflatable boat cover comes complete with a mesh carrying bag for easy storage and transportation when not in use. A must-have item to protect and prolong the lifespan of your boat if you plan on keeping inflated for an extended period of time.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When hurricane Irma came through in 2017, dumping massive rain, the cover was moved out of position by wind, and 10 gallons plus water ponded in it, actually distorting the cover, which held the water perfectly and did not tear under the weight. The cover has mildew streaks, but has not been cleaned once. The elastic has stayed stretchy.
If I had used 303 Aerospace protectant every few months, the cover would probably be at 10% of life, not 100%. But maintenance was prioritized low...
All in all, works as advertised. Am buying another as soon as I finish this review.
Update: after a week the coating starts to fall apart :(
The length of the cover is very good with a good design and quality, but it only covers half the pontoon.
It should be a foot wider.
Top international reviews
Waterproof and covers engine