Newport Vessels NV-Series 36lb Thrust Saltwater Transom Mounted Trolling Electric Trolling Motor w/LED Battery Indicator & 30" Shaft
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.32 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 36lb Thrust - The easy to operate, quiet and cool 36lb NV Series allows you to fish all day long without overheating, or scaring away fish.
- 30-inch Composite Fiberglass Shaft - High-strength, fully adjustable shaft allows for proper depth placement in all water conditions.
- 8 Speeds and 6-Inch Telescoping Handle (5 forward, 3 reverse) - Ergonomic extendable handle, 5 forward speeds, and 3 reverse speeds puts total control at your fingertips for a smooth and controlled ride.
- 5-Point LED Battery Meter - Super bright battery indicator provides immediate charge level. Note: The NV 36lb motor requires one (1) 12V deep cycle or marine battery (battery not included).
- Saltwater Compatible Hardware - Stainless steel, zinc, and magnesium hardware ensures the motor is ready for fresh or saltwater.
- 2 Year Warranty - We stand behind every product we make with industry leading customer service and a 2 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The NV Series 36lb thrust electric trolling motor by Newport Vessels. This versatile and all around use trolling motor is constructed with the highest quality materials and design concepts. This trolling motor is built to last. With an adjustable 30-inch shaft length, the Newport Vessels 36lb thrust trolling motor is built to fit all Newport Vessels inflatable boats as well as all other inflatable boats, kayaks, dinghies, tenders, fishing boats, aluminum fishing boats, and inflatables with a transom. The 8 speed control system (5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds) makes for a smooth and easily controlled ride. The 36lb thrust NV Series trolling motor comes with a 2 blade propeller (8.9 inch diameter) for optimal performance. This transom mount motor is built to be powered by a 12-volt Deep Cycle battery or Marine battery (not included).
From the manufacturer
36lb Thrust NV Series Electric Trolling Motor by Newport Vessels
The NV Series 36lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor by Newport Vessels is perfect for smaller workloads when you want longer run-time without sacrificing reliability and performance. With an adjustable 30" shaft length, this 36lb thrust transom-mount motor is built to fit boat, kayak or dinghy with a transom. The versatile 8 speed control system (5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds) makes for a smooth ride in easily adjustable speed increments. The 36lb thrust trolling motor comes with a 2 blade propeller (8.9 inch diameter) for optimal compatibility and power conservation. This motor is built to be powered by a Lead-Acid, AGM or Gel 12-volt Deep Cycle battery or Marine battery (not included). We do not recommend the use of Lithium powered batteries with any of our motors.
All Newport Vessels trolling motors are contracted with the highest quality materials to ensure a long lifespan. Built with saltwater corrosion resistant materials including stainless steel, a sacrificial zinc anode, fiberglass composite shaft and a fiberglass reinforced nylon propeller, our motors are designed to stand up to whatever you throw at them.
Our California based customer service team is dedicated to your satisfaction with your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website or phone!
- Power - 36lb Thrust (0.48HP Equivalent)
- Total Weight - 19lbs
- Total Height - 42"
- Max Amp Draw - 30 Amps
- Shaft - 30" Fiberglass Composite (1.15" Diameter)
- Battery Meter - 5 Point LED
- Handle/ Tiller - 6" Extension
- Stock Propeller - 2 Blade (Small)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to connect the circuit breaker? - Yes! The 40 AMP circuit breaker that comes with the motor will help protect your motor from electrical damage.
- Is this motor waterproof? - The head w/ handle is not waterproof. Light rain is fine but if there is heavy rain, it's submerged or sprayed directly with a hose, this will cause issues.
- What gauge wire are the battery cables and how long are they? - This motor comes with 4ft 10 AWG cables.
- How long does this motor run for? - This entirely depends on the battery capacity or Amperage Hour Rating (Ah) on the battery you are using. We recommend a 50Ah battery at minimum. This will power the motor for roughly 1.5hr at speed 5 continuously and 5.5hrs at speed 3.
- Can the head be spun around for Bow Mounting? - Yes! Please contact Newport Vessels for instructions on how to safely do this.
- What if I have questions, a problem or need parts? - Contact Newport Vessels! We are here to support our product before and after the sale.
|36lb Kayak Series Trolling Motor by Newport Vessels||40lb X Series Trolling Motor by Newport Vessels||46lb NV Series Trolling Motor by Newport Vessels|
|Power||36lb Thrust (0.48HP Equivalent)||40lb Thrust (0.54HP Equivalent)||46lb Thrust (0.64HP Equivalent)|
|Battery Meter||5 Point LED||10 Point LED||5 Point LED|
|Stock Propeller||2 Blade (Small)||3 Blade (Small)||3 Blade (Small)|
|Handle||6" Extension||6" Extension & 30 Degree Tilt||6" Extension|
|Max Amp Draw||30 Amps||34 Amps||40 Amps|
|Freshwater and Saltwater Compatibility||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery Requirements||One 12V Deep Cycle||One 12V Deep Cycle||One 12V Deep Cycle|