- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Newton Labs Eye Care, 1 fl. oz.
|Price:||$17.95 ($17.95 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- HELPS MULTIPLE SYMPTOMS. Newton Homepathics Eye Care is a homeopathic remedy that can be taken for symptoms such as eye strain, itching, pressure, redness, styes, swelling, twitching and sensitivity. Also useful for Eye disorders; Eyes red and inflamed, with deep redness of the vessels, and intolerable pains; Aversion to light; burning in the eyes; Eyes red, sensitive to touch; Yellow color, spots, or white points and sparks before the eyes; Presbyopia, (diminished ability to focus); Pressure on
- NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. Equal parts of Echinacea, Phytolacca decandra, Aconitum napellus, Allium cepa, Arsenicum album, Bryonia, Calendula officinalis, Chelidonium majus, Cineraria maritima, Euphrasia officinalis, Graphites, Lycopodium clavatum, Mercurius corrosivus, Nux vomica, Phosphorus, Phytolacca decandra, Picricum acidum, Pulsatilla, Rhus toxicodendron, Sulphur.
- EASY TO USE. Ages 12 and up, take 6 drops by mouth (ages 6 to 11, give 3 drops) as needed or as directed by a health professional. Sensitive persons begin with 1 drop and gradually increase to full dose.
- ORGANIC. Newton Homeopathics uses only certified gluten-free, non-GMO, organic cane alcohol and the highest quality herbs and medicinal substances. No known food, drug or herbal interactions. No known side effects. No risk of physical addiction. No expiration date.
- QUALITY. Newton Homeopathics, a veteran-owned, family-owned company, prepares all of its homeopathic remedies by hand and in accordance with The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, using the highest quality herbs and medicinal substances. Each product is proudly made in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NEWTON HOMEOPATHICS EYE CARE LIQUID, 1.0 OZ BOTTLE Newton Homepathics Eye Care is a homeopathic remedy that can be taken for symptoms such as eye strain, itching, pressure, redness, styes, swelling, twitching and sensitivity. Ages 12 and up, take 6 drops by mouth (ages 6 to 11, give 3 drops) as needed or as directed by a health professional. Sensitive persons begin with 1 drop and gradually increase to full dose. Newton Homeopathics uses only certified gluten-free, non-GMO, organic cane alcohol and the highest quality herbs and medicinal substances. 1.0 fl. oz. bottle, 30mL
- Package Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 2.56 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : June 20, 2014
- Manufacturer : Newton Laboratories
- ASIN : B00L5JXF20
- Best Sellers Rank: #295,293 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,383 in Single Homeopathic Remedies
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Newton's Detoxifier 1oz Liquid
Newton Labs Insomnia, 1 fl. oz.
Boiron Boiron Optique 1 Eye Irritation Relief Eye Drops, 30 Doses, 30count
Newton Labs Sciatica & Nerve Care, 1 fl. oz.
Newton Labs Warts 1oz Liquid
|Sold By||H_M Herbs||Active Recovery Essentials||HerbsPro||Amazon.com||Holly Hill Health Foods||Active Recovery Essentials|
|Brand Name||Newton Homeopathic||Newton Homeopathics||Newton Homeopathic||Boiron||Newton Homeopathics||Newton Homeopathic|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.