NexGadget 20W 3-Port USB Travel Charger with 2 AC Outlets
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PRIMARY INNOVATION: The patented design of the desktop charger with 2AC outlets and extra 3 USB ports. NexGadget Travel charger eliminates the need/dependence on multiple chargers to charge your devices, perfect for travel use worldwidely.
- MULTI-FUNCTION CHARGER: 2 Surge Protected AC Power Outlets (Input: 100-240V) installed for devices that need a separate wall charger such as laptops, ultrabooks, digital camera chargers, table lamps and more. Extra 3 USB charging ports(DC 5V, 4A Total) can charge up to 3 devices, or Charging 2 USB powered devices quickly and easily simultaneously like smartphones, MP3 players, smart watches, digital cameras, readers, or compatible tablets.
- INTELLIGENT DEVICE: Smart IC installed helps each USB port intelligently identifies your devices and delivers the fastest charge up to 2.4A Max each port.The NexGadget Patented AC charger also features the dual voltage operation support from 100V to 240V, which allows your device charged anywhere anytime.
- TRAVEL READY: The light weight (230g) and compact size (3.9 x 2 x 1.2 inches) of the aluminum charger makes it a perfect travelling companion for hotel stays and family use. Enjoy the convenience of charging all your devices in one spot instead of looking for extra outlets.
- SAFE CHARGING: Built-in high quality PVC Copper wire and surge protection to protect against overcharging, surges and overheating, ensuring the delivery of steady power output to each device and extending the life of users' devices.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
NexGadget 2 AC Outputs With 3 USB Ports
Whether it's a smartphone,tablet, MP3 player and even laptop-all can be charged at the same time with the powerful
NexGadget Multi-function Charger. Take the inconvenience and stress out of searching for extra adapters to charge up your smart devices.
With Smart Charing Technology, each USB Port independently scans your smart device (phone,tablet etc) as it's plugged in and then configures itself
to match the smart device's specific charging protocol.This optimizes the charge capacity for each Smart USB Port and ensures that your device recharges
at maximum speed (up to 2.4A)-up to 14% faster than traditional 2.1A USB chargers. Notice: 3 USB Port Output: DC 5V, 4A Max
Great news for power sharing with friends or family members, this charger is compatible with all makes of phone, most 5V tablets and other USB-charged devices.
For optimum results it's best to use your device's original charging cable or other suitable NexGadget high quality USB charger cable ((ASIN: B01DDD34NU).
Built-in surge protection to protect against overcharging, surges and overheating, ensuring the delivery of steady power output to each device and extending the life of users' devices.
Product Name: NexGadget Power Surger and 3 Port USB Matrix
AC Input: 100-240V/ 50-60Hz
Output: DC 5V, 4A Max.
Cable Length: 100cm
Warranty: 12 months warranty available!
Top customer reviews
I took this charger through the trip to Europe and with regular European plug adapter it worked great. It obviously does not convert 220V to 110v, so you need to make sure that whatever you plug into this charger is multi volt capable. My laptop and camera battery charger were and worked great.
This charger also claims to have built in surge protector, but I (luckily) was not able to test it. Still, it is an important consideration when travelling in areas that may experience power fluctuations. You don't want your expensive equipment to be lost due to sudden surge.