NexGadget Mini Cool Mist Humidifier, USB or Battery Powered Travel Humidifier Offers Perfect Portable Solution with Water Bottles for Home, Office, Hotel&More
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra Compact: Compact size travels anywhere easily (6.1*4.9*1.8inches), perfect for use in bedroom, office, car, hotel&more.
- Convenient: Converts a standard individual water bottle into a Mist-producing water container(<20oz).
- Cordless Design: Cordless design makes it a universal humidifier. Powered by 3 AA batteries or any USB device, like computer, power bank&more.
- Timer Control: 2H, 4H or 6H timer options. Claim a mode, perfect moisturize your spaces and automatic shut-off when water is run out.
- Easy to use: Clean with wipe cloth before simply screw onto a standard sized water bottle, power it by 3 AA batteries or any USB devices. Please note that Not all bottles work! It ONLY works with bottles with standard sized necks(Not low profile necks), such as 16 to 20 oz Dasani, Aquafina, Smartwater, Fiji, Evian, Soda or Pepsi bottles.Or use a stand 20oz Coca Cola or Pepsi bottle. They both work and fit well with the adapter.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2H,4H,6H setting is available
Convenient Indicator light
Whether it is turned on or the timing setting has a corresponding status lights bright, working status at a glance.
Power-on, timing setting and power-off works on one switch. On switch to get fresh vapor, perfect moisturize your spaces like home, office and more.
Bottom non-slip rubber pads and USB port groove design allows access to the product more firmly in use.
World Famous Warranty
We believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 12-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For optimal use
1. Please make sure a matched adapter is chosen to be used. The product works with the standard of DC-5V.
2. Pure Water is suggested to be used for humidifying, hot water is not allowed.
Note: Perfume and essential oil liquids is forbidden to use for humidifying, otherwise it will damage the machine. Before using this product, please read the instruction manual carefully.
- Step 1 - Clean with wipe cloth before use - Step 2: Read instruction manual - Step 3: Use 16 to 20 oz Dasani, Aquafina, Smartwater, Fiji, Evian, or Soda bottles as all the bottles don't fit - Step 4: Choose between 2, 4, and 6 hours of operation - Step 5: Enjoy the cool mist and breathe in peace
Compare with similar items
Fancii Cool Mist Personal Mini Humidifier, USB or Battery Operated Portable Travel Humidifying Device for use with Water Bottles
Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier – Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle Humidifier Offers Perfect Portable Solution for Home, Office, Hotel, and More
Mini Humidifier, Halovie Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle Humidifier USB or Battery Operated Portable Humidifier Mute Perfect for Home, Office, Hotel, and More(Black)
PureGuardian H500 Personal Travel Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Fancii®||SKUniverse||Halovie||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||4 x 5 x 1.5 in||6.1 x 7.4 x 4 in||3.9 x 3.9 x 1.69 in||3.12 x 5.75 x 4.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem I have encountered was on the last unit I bought. The white plastic adapter that allows you to screw the water bottle into the unit split and started leaking. I contacted the manufacturer by email about the problem and they were absolutely amazing at taking care of the situation. I won't get into all the details, but they certainly went above and beyond my expectations and I received a replacement quickly. Again I would highly recommend these to anyone. Also looking at the bad reviews I guess most of those were probably because they just received a "lemon" unit which can happen with any major manufactured product, but apparently they didn't take the time to get a replacement unit.
Initial confusion aside, this is a great little device. I just lost my voice and live in a very compact space, so I overnighted this to help keep my throat moist. It moves from beside the bed (gotta put a piece of tape over the little white light though) to on the shelf above my monitor to the couch as I need throughout the day. It's not going to humidify anything but your immediate area, so just try to direct the mist close to your face.
The timer feature is handy and easy to activate by cycling through with the single button. The design is a little top-heavy, but I haven't knocked it over yet... and it wouldn't spill anyway. The convenience of being able to tuck it away in a drawer is worth it. It comes with a spare filter. I refill a bottle with filtered water and hopefully it will stay clean.
The plume is about 6 to 7 inches high, nothing like the Photoshopped image above. I have it sitting on on my tower PC at work, and it's worked great for weeks. You have to remove all water when you go home at night, or it will get a moldy smell. I also use a tiny bit of hydrogen peroxide for 10 seconds to disinfect it weekly. Make sure you don't inhale the peroxide mist. 16 ounces runs about 16 hours, at about an ounce per hour, it will not change the humidity much beyond a small area next near your bed or cubicle. If you can afford another $20, get one of the full sized humidifiers from MistAire or Vicks.
SOME THINGS TO NOTE:
* It pees a lot...like a lot. The condensation builds up on the base around the vapor port and drips everywhere. I put it on a "thirsty stone" coaster and that seems to have done the trick. Be prepared, though. He'll pee on your desk.
* The water bottle fits fine. I bought a bottle of Aquafina straight out of a vending machine and put it to work. Some reviewers gave crappy reviews because they said the bottle didn't fit. Reading isn't un-American, people. It's in the product description AND the owner's manual. There's an adapter. Use it. If you're traveling, screw the adapter to the base so you don't forget it.
* I used water straight from the vending machine. It was super cold and super wonderful!! I can see where using refrigerated water in summer could equate to dropping your body temperature.
* Your friends will tease you. It's the shape...and the fact that you're inhaling vapor. I coughed my bronchitis-infected cough in their faces. It was fine.
* Once I add EOs, I will add that bit to the review. I am a staunch believer in EOs, so I think that will yield wonderful results.
So there was a small amount of water in the little indent where the fog comes out. Once you dry that little bit of water, it doesn't pee anymore. Huzzah!
EDIT: Seller was kind enough to send me a replacement part so that the bottle can screw in properly. Now it is working better. The output is still a little low, but expected for a travel/mini size.