Nexgrill 5-Burner Delivering 62,000 BTU Total Propane Gas Grill with Powerful Side Burner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 50,000 BTUs main burners for ultimate grilling control / 12,000 BTUs side burner is powerful for whipping up a quick side dish
- Total BTU's - 62000 / Electronic igniter system eliminates the hassle of labor-intensive start-ups
- Assembled Depth (in.) - 25.25 in / Assembled Height (in.) - 46.50 in / Assembled Width (in.) - 52.00 in / Cooking space (sq. in.) - 651
- Grill Features - Heat Thermometer,Side Burner,Warming Rack,Wheels / Grill Grate Material - Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type - Propane / Ignition Type - Electrical
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill, 5 Burner, Bronze
Royal Gourmet Mirage MG6001-R Two Split Lid 6-Burner Cabinet Propane Infrared Burner Gas Grill, Side Burner, 96,000 BTU,Stainless Steel
Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill, 4 Burner, Stainless
Napoleon Grills Rogue 425 Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Royal Gourmet Corp||Amazon.com||Spotix|
|Item Dimensions||52 x 25.25 x 46.5 in||52 x 32 x 63 in||24.61 x 53.04 x 47.05 in||24.4 x 74.8 x 49 in||50.7 x 22.62 x 46.8 in||51 x 25 x 48 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
This Nexgrill gas grill is built with stainless steel and porcelain coated steel material. With 651 sq. in. total cooking surface over porcelain cast iron cooking grids, this grill offers plenty of grilling space. Even-Heat system with stainless steel burners angled flame tamers and enhanced grates work together to distribute consistent heat across the entire grill surface and reduce flare-ups.