|Item Weight||11 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||YPL0046M-1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||2 inches|
|Assembled Length||7 inches|
|Assembled Width||7 inches|
|Color||Black Wifi 16.4ft Light Strip Waterproof|
|Included Components||Light kit inlcuded|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Power Source||DC 12V|
|Type of Bulb||16.4ft Wifi light strip|
Nexlux LED Strip Lights, WiFi Wireless Smart Phone Controlled 16.4ft Waterproof Light Strip LED Kit 5050 LED Lights,Working with Android and iOS System,Alexa, Google Assistant
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.01 (13%)|
|Color||Black Wifi 16.4ft Light Strip Waterproof|
|Light Source type||16.4ft Wifi light strip|
|Power Source||DC 12V|
About this item
- WORK WITH ALEXA &GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use simple conversation starters to turn your lights on and off, make them brighter and swap them to your favorite color, currently compatible with Echo ,Google Assistant ,IFTTT
- WIFI WIRELESS CONTROLLER: Take complete control of your lighting with Magic home Pro APP; Create romance, relaxation, party ambiance with Music and Mic function; Remote control allows you turn on/off the led strip lights from anywhere; Timer function of the wifi controller make you wake up at your favorite color, keep you on Schedule
- MULTI APPLICATIONS: Nexlux RGB LED light strip can be used for decorating your dining room, bed room, upstairs, kitchen, porch, desk, and living rooms, especially great for holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween,Parties, and more. It is a great gift for your family and friends
- EASY INSTALLATION: All in one a kit, comes with a UL approved adapter, a wifi controller, a reel of 16.4ft light strip; no need for any other expensive devices; Nexlux is engineered to provide a simple way to start designing your connected home; Our App is keep upgrading to make it compatible with more smart devices
- RELIABLE AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Nexlux offer high quality and diverse products, including waterproof, non-waterproof, various lengths led strip lights and accessories. Our friendly and reliable customer service will offer any help about your project. Please note Nexlux only sell on US , Other Site are fake
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- WIFI WIRELESS SMART CONTROLLER : You can set a schedule to power on with favorite color
- WORK WITH ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT : Voice control your led light strip by speaking to Amazon Alexa, Google home
- SEVERAL APPLICATIONS : Great for decorating your home (e.g. dining room, bed room, upstairs, kitchen, desk, and living rooms)
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL LIGHTS : Make the lights lighting with the rhythm of music in your Smart Phone , By using 1 App you can set Groups ,control many wifi light strips at one APP
- EASY INSTALLATION : All in one kit , comes with an adapter, a Wifi controller, a reel of Waterproof rope light and a mini IR remote
Nexlux Wifi Led Light Strip
How to connect the light strip :
Step1: Download “Magic Home Pro” APP
Step2: Create a Magic Home Account
Step3: Click “+” button to add device
Step4: Select a wifi controller that need to be connected
Step5: Select a wifi network and enter the password of the network
How to work with Alexa :
Step1: Connect the wifi light strip in Wifi mode
Step2: Creating an account on Magic Home APP
Step3: Add your light and modify the Name
Step4: Enable Alexa APP
Step5: Login and discovering Devices
How to use this WIFI Controller in Single mode
In single mode:
One phone can control 1pcs WIFI Controller
One WIFI controller can be controlled by many phones
How to use :
Find the device and connect it directly
If you can not find the device , please reset the wifi remote :
( Unplug and reconnect for 4 times until the light flash)
In this mode , both WIFI and echo are not available to connect
How to use this WIFI Controller in Network mode
In network Mode :
One Smart Phone can connect to many wifi controllers by setting some groups
One WIFI controller can only be controlled by one phone
How to use:
In order to use Network Mode , make sure you are using 2.4Ghz Network
Then create an account ,Enter your password and connect it to wifi network
In this mode , both WIFI and echo are available to connect
We can use the timer functions for waking up and setting a more ambient mood at bedtime; Set a schedule for the lights to automatically turn on and off on your schedule
We can control the light color, intensity, and set up custom flash, strobe, fade colors, and flash to sound/music played from the phone, tablet . Great for holidays and events
Works well with Alexa, Voice control your led light strip by speaking to Alexa, speak out your demand,control your light strip through voice commands, you can turn on/off , change the color , dim/brighten the light strip
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want a pure white LED, then these might not be best bet as these have to recreate white with RGB LEDs. If you want RBG, then go for it! I am quite happy with these lights and they are a fraction of the price of Hue strips. Hue Strips are $90 for 6.6ft, and these are around $30 for 16.4ft for nearly similar bells and whistles
However, Chris was very very responsive to fix the problem with a replacement strip, which seemed to be the problem. The lights are now working as described and I love that I can control them with Alexa.
I will be buying more strips from this seller for sure.
Great job Chris of standing behind your product!!!!!
If you do end up getting this lightstrip and you have an issue connecting it to your wifi, I will share my experience. When you first open the app on your phone, the LED broadcasts its own wifi that you need to connect to, after which it syncs with your home wifi (hopefully that makes sense). When I tried it, I mistyped my wifi password and it failed. After that, I wasn't able to find the LED wifi signal again on my phone. The instructions that come with the lightstrip say to turn the strip on/off several times to "reset" it. I thought it meant to turn on/off using the remote, but it needs to be powered on/off (4 times) via the power source (either the plug in the wall or the plug between the power cord and the wifi controller). Once I did this, it reset itself and I was able to get it synced without issue.
You don't have to sync it with a phone app - the supplied remote control allows you to handle most functions, but the phone app is superior. You have much better control over color gradients, as well as the temperature of the light itself. Plus, this is where you access the special functions (sync to music, etc).
In summary, I can't speak for the myriad of other lightstrips on Amazon, but I'm very satisfied with this one and will probably buy another one soon for the other side of the room. And like the title says, I think it's as good as my Hue LED strip. If only I could control it from my Hue app, it would be perfect .
EDIT 1: updating my review from one to two stars to give the mfg some props on custermer service. So, like everyone else, I too was contacted by the manufacturer because of my rating. They were very friendly and seemed to genuinely want to help resolve my issue. They sent out two replacement led strips to see if I had the same issue. This time I rubbed the area down with rubbing alcohol to guarantee a clean surface. Unfortunately after a week, the adhesive on these started wearing out and the led strips started drooping again.
I really wanted to like this product. I actually bought two of them; One for my daughter's room, the other for my son's.
They are super easy to install, but the app for them is useless. That was only strike 1 though and tbh, not that big of deal to me. The color and brightness is fantastic. Both of my kids love using the remote to change between all the colors. Strike two and three came when the adhesive used for the leds fell not once but twice on both units. The first time they both fell I though it was just me not pressing hard enough originally so I made sure they were both stuck as much as they could be. That was before we left for vacation. When we came back, both of the leds were laying on the ground. If they used the same adhesive as the IR receiver then there would be no problem. I need to return both units and I can't get the damn thing off in either kids rooms. Thankfully I didnt stick it to the wall, but I'm still afraid I'm going to ruin the finish when it finally comes off.
I should note too that i followes the directions and cleaned the area thoroughly before sticking the leds to the surface
Update: The day after I wrote my initial review, I was contacted by customer support and a new strip was sent to my address. These lights work great. I think I simply had a defective strip. You can buy with confidence since their customer service was awesome!
Top reviews from other countries
After 1 month the product broke and seller didn't want to fix or return it. Just wasted 80$