Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 173 reviews
on August 6, 2015
This is a bit different than the "original" next level tee one is familiar with but the codes sort that out, this is the 6200 which does not have the tear away tag for comfort and it is a bit more loose than the traditional style I'm used to. If you are a fan of next level like I am and are used to the snug neck hole go with the 6210 rather than this, I was looking for something a little cooler after wearing the premium sueded tee in the cold seasons and found out in 90+ degree weather in summer was pretty miserable with a sueded tee and tried this out but wasn't really sold on the fit of this 6200 model. I love next level tees and always will but go with the traditional 6210 if your used to the tear away tag on the neck for comfort.
on April 24, 2015
Color: Indigo
Shirt color display image incorrect. Color in display is a rich dark blue. Really attractive.
The shirt received is almost a grey/green.
When I received email notification that my shirt was shipped it displayed the weird grey/green colored shirt still titled Indigo.
It's disappointing to order something and get something else.

People are fussy about clothes. Size, fit, color, style. It's important to display the closest true color representation you can.
Disappointed.

Also ordered the black which in the display looks like a sort of heather black, almost very dark gray. The black shirt I got was very solid, dark black. Almost looked like a surfers rash guard.

I ordered three shirts. The gray one was awesome and perfect.
on August 10, 2017
I like these fitted T-shirts a lot. The medium fits me perfectly and I am 5' 9" 160lbs and wear a 40 regular jacket. They hold there shape and color after many washes(cold water). If you have an athletic or slender build these will conform to you, and tuck in nicely if worn under a sweater of dress shirt, as I do. They are very soft as well. Great deal!
on September 19, 2017
I'm a big fan of these shirts. They're long which is great because most shirts always stop at my waist or even a little bit above it. I'm 6'2, 200 lbs and they fit really nice and have a good quality about them. They aren't especially thin so they can just be a shirt you wear, they don't have to be an undershirt.
on November 28, 2016
I've been looking for a replacement for the Target Mossimo fitted t-shirts that have been replaced by bulky pillow-cases. These were suggested elsewhere and this shirt fits great.

I have a 48 inch chest and a 38 inch waist and this fits well across the chest and tapers nicely to show off your upper body if you are fit/muscular and want to show it off.
on September 20, 2017
As with all Next Level shirts, these are a bit more snug than an average men's tee...but in a flattering way. My husband loves them! They are thin, soft and perfectly cut in length etc. In a wife's opinion, super sexy ;)
on June 26, 2017
The shirt is everything I expected it to be - light, soft, and fits perfectly. The color I ordered was supposed to be denim. However, it is like dark gray, nothing denim about it.
on September 19, 2017
Got three of these shirts in three different colors. While just as soft as the other two, it doesn't look as good in solid black, maybe because the fabric is thin?
on September 3, 2017
I love these shirts. They're a great value. They fit great and are easy on the wallet. I will be buying more!
on June 20, 2017
Correct size but very thin and collar is a little too big. Also, material seems to wrinkle near the collar.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.