- File Size: 2010 KB
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Publisher: Waltham Publishing, LLC (January 2, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 2, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0195EOT0S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,490 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Next to Me Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Nash is my favorite he's a gentleman that treat women with respect and doesn't do one night stands and can't stand cheaters. He knows how to read people and it so caring but can put them in their place.
Callie was rough at first, she was so closed off and most of the book it's like pulling teeth. But grief doesn't come with guidelines. And she had no one to really help her heal until Nash shows up.
True love and soul mates. Great book. I gave it 4 stars because it did drag on for a bit
Nash is the hottie that moved in next door and I loved how they met. It was hilarious and you could tell Callie was fighting to stay within herself and yet wanting to get to know Nash. She was so scared to open up her heart again.
One thing I loved about Nash is that he was persistent. He would keep coming back to try and talk to her, no matter how much she pushed him away. He wanted her, but he knew she had set boundaries for them. Ask no questions was her motto. She was afraid he would learn about her past and treat her differently.
I love how stubborn she was but Nash brought her out of her shell in so many ways. She began to have feelings for him and he brought her out of her monotonous ways and she began to have a new normal. Even though she was broken, she was strong. I enjoyed how she came to work for him in reparing his grandfather's house because it was so good for her spirit. I fell in love with Nash's brothers well and I want their story too!
This writer must truly understand loss and love,to be able to describe it in this most powerful but sensitive way.
A total all round winner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College