2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $10 to repair or $29 to replace your phone.
Huawei Nexus 6P unlocked smartphone, 64GB Gold (US Warranty)
- All-metal design Unlocked, LTE smartphone with a powerful 2GHz Snapdragon 810 V2.1 Processor and the newest Android software, Android 6.0 marshmallow.
- A 5.7-Inch, high-resolution WQHD AMOLED display and front-facing stereo speakers to experience your photos and videos in cinematic Quality.
- The powerful 12 MP Camera was built to capture your world in true-to-life detail. Larger 1.55 µM pixels absorb more light¹ in even the dimmest conditions to make your photos Brighter.
- Quicker access and more security with a fingerprint sensor placed on the back to complement the way you naturally hold your Phone.
- Long lasting 3,450 mAh battery with quick charging USB Type-C plug. it's reversible, so there’s no more guessing which way is up.
- Model Nin-A12; compatible with nano SIM Cards
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An exquisite frame for your life
Crafted from aeronautical-grade anodized aluminum, the new Nexus sports the curves and contours of a machine built for turning heads. Diamond chamfers encircle its edges, and the new visor on the back of the device accents the low-light-loving, 12.3 MP, sapphire- crystal lens camera.
Built on a foundation of power
With the octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor under the hood, performance on the new Nexus is faster than ever, yet gentler on battery life. The 3450mAh battery keeps you talking, texting and apping into the night. Paired with a reversible USB Type-C port for fast charging, you’ve got a daily driver that actually lasts all day.
Always the newest OS, now running Android 6.0 Marshmallow
With Nexus devices, you always get the freshest, fastest, most satisfying Android OS available. First in line for software updates and designed from the inside out with an Android-centric point of view, Nexus is the ultimate Android experience.
A camera that captures more light
The 12.3 MP camera is designed for photos taken with less‑than‑ideal lighting. The 1.55µm sensor captures more light than almost any other on the market, and oversized pixels absorb more in even the dimmest conditions to make your photos brighter. With a faster Google Camera app, you never miss a moment, and with the smart Google Photos app, your memories are easy to relive and impossible to lose.
Simplified Security: One Fingertip
Your Nexus is quicker and more secure with a fingerprint sensor. Placed on the back of your device to complement the way you naturally hold it, one touch will turn on your phone and unlock your apps for smooth, easy access. Instead of a password, only your unique fingerprint can access your email and photos, or make purchases on Android Pay.
The best of Google in the palm of your hand
Nexus: When the apps you love, your OS software, and your device itself are all on the same page. Your day runs smoother when the apps that run your day, like Gmail, Chrome, and Google Maps, are powered by Android and Nexus, with the same Google DNA.
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Compare with similar items
The Nexus 6P is the new phone from Google with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The 6P features a 5.7” WQHD AMOLED display with 518 pixels per inch and a camera that takes beautiful photos in all light conditions. It’s crafted from aeronautical-grade aluminum and precision engineered for optimal comfort and performance. The new Nexus sports the curves and contours of a machine built for turning heads. Diamond chamfers encircle its edges, and the new visor on the back of the device accents the low-light-loving, 12.3 MP, sapphire- crystal Lens camera.