Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 21, 2016
Maybe it's weird to get excited about a toilet, but I am! This flushes like a dream and almost never clogs - and we used to clog our old toilet on a regular basis. Too much information? Well, this is a toilet review, what do you expect?

"Stealth" is perhaps overselling how quiet it is, but it definitely flushes quieter than most. And the fact that it only uses 0.8 gallons per flush means that, in addition to saving a ton of water, its tank refills in a matter of seconds if you need to flush multiple times for some reason. Handy!

Speaking of handy, it's also relatively easy to install. It ships in two parts, the bowl and the tank, so you can install the bowl first and attach the tank after, turning a three-person job into something one reasonably strong person can do by themself. As a side note, it's packed exceedingly well too; no need to worry about it breaking in transit.

Bear in mind: it's a bit taller than a standard toilet. If that's going to make a difference for you, factor that into your decision making.
on January 19, 2017
Love this toilet! I bragged on Facebook about it! For 250 you get everything you need, seat, bolts, ring. Ultra quiet, uses almost no water, it's awesome! If everyone swapped out toilets in California we wouldn't have a drought! Buy it! Vacuum flush works great, never have to flush twice. By far the best and quietist toilet ever!!!
on February 16, 2015
Its amazing how well it works with only 0.8 of a gallon per flush. We are very happy with them (we replaced two 3.5 gallon toilets).
The seat height is really high. Much more than what I was expecting. I'm 6'1" so its not a problem for me but I certainly notice the difference and other members of the family report that their feet dangle now.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 27, 2015
My husband was all about the water saving of this toilet, but I was a bit skeptical that it would work well. We ordered it, and it's worked great for the last six months. Today we ordered the new dual-flush Stealth toilet to replace a second toilet, and we'll eventually order another Stealth to replace our third toilet. As you'd guess, we highly recommend this toilet. Also, we got our two Stealths along with the Toto SS114#01 Traditional SoftClose Elongated Toilet Seat, which we also like.
on March 2, 2017
I don't know why I waited so long to replace the original water waisting toilet in my 50's house. After reading other reviews, I took the plunge. (It comes with everything you need, including a lid and wax ring. I purchased these bc others said it didn't.) You can flush and it's done filling by the time you're ready to get in the shower. It does sit higher, I recommend a squatty potty or small step stool to help your body get everything out. I purchased a slow close lid -delta 811903
review image
on March 3, 2017
We came across this toilet on a vacation in California and when we came home I ordered two of them. Works great when you consider that it only take .8 gallons for a flush!
on August 19, 2016
I have used this model in another bathroom for awhile now, and loving it. For the little amount of water it use, it has more flush power then I can expect. So when it comes time to remodel the bath, I kept the one I had and order another one just like it. Love it!!
on January 15, 2018
Rarely needs a second flush. Our water bill has dropped significantly. I expect full payback in less than two years. One of the three has a crack in the base, but so far no leak.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 14, 2013
Overall, I'm very happy with this toilet and would highly recommend it to others.

FYI. Not only is the wax ring and seat not included. You will need either save your old nuts to secure the toilet to the floor or buy new ones.

I recommend the Fernco wax free toilet seals. From looking at the design and installing it myself, I can see how this is a superior way to seal. You can feel the seal click in from the ribs. I bought the 3" as well as 4" version because I was not sure what size drain was under my toilet. I hear 4" is the most common though. There is one available for sale on Amazon. But from looking at the picture, it appears to be an older design, as the one I bought at Lowe's has 4 ribs whereas the one for sale on Amazon for a very low price had two ribs on the picture. I don't know. Maybe it is just the picture.

You should check the new toilet and tank first and make sure it not damaged from shipping before removing your old one. Otherwise, you may find yourself reinstalling your old toilet.

A plunger is helpful in getting most of the water out from the bowl. Then I used a small towel and bucket to get the rest of the water out. I suppose you can use a wet dry vac too.

I personally separated the old tank and bowl to lessen the weight for disposal. I put the old tank and bowl in separate large garbage bags so that no water drips onto my floor while I carry it out of the house.

Some people recommend caulking the base of the toilet. I normally do not do this because if the toilet is leaking. I prefer to see the leak instead of having the caulking keep the moisture in.

Fortunately, my toilet was level with the floor when installed. But you can use coins in the back of the base if it is not level.

Despite the being pressure assisted, this is the quietest toilet in my house. You can hear it yourself by searching for this toilet on youtube.

While I have no issues with the height of this toilet, others in my household do. So you might want to take this into consideration before you purchase it.
33 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2018
Love this toilet. Love the height of it and the fact that it hardly makes any noise when you flush.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse